Installing a EA

Hello, I cannot install a EA I have bought.  My platform constantly returns this 2020.07.02 10:21:54.210 MQL5.community: authorization failed.  

I have logged out of both the platform and the computer many times.  After three hours of trying; I have come to forum for help.

Also; it allows me to install new EA's but it will not allow me to install my already purchased EA's.

Would be grateful for help

Andrea

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (denniscoolin2000-yahoo) - not your email.

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

Andrea Connelly:

Hello, I cannot install a EA I have bought.  My platform constantly returns this 2020.07.02 10:21:54.210 MQL5.community: authorization failed.  

I have logged out of both the platform and the computer many times.  After three hours of trying; I have come to forum for help.

Also; it allows me to install new EA's but it will not allow me to install my already purchased EA's.

Would be grateful for help

Andrea

Login into your MQL5 account with your: andiy1966-bigpond username and not your email.

Reason: