mql5 refund policy! - page 2

Keith Watford:

You are talking to forum members.

Nothing can be done by forum members to refund your money.

m1213:

MQL5 is very quick to take money in, but when it comes refund, they completely ignore on purpose!

In this day and age, is it an ethical business practice and what would you call such business entity?

Why are you quoting me?

I am not condoning Metaquotes, but I think that they make it quite clear about their refund policy before you deposit your money.

Carl Schreiber:

MQ is not a bank! Don't expect and require a similar behaviour - just be careful when you put money on your account.

Carl, you can get a refund from any online (legal & ethical) business entity trading services and products, if you are not happy or change your mind within specified timeframe. This is how you build trust & confidence in the services offered.

m1213:

Carl, you can get a refund from any online (legal & ethical) business entity trading services and products, if you are not happy or change your mind within specified timeframe. This is how you build trust & confidence in the services offered.

mql5.com doesn't offer any trading services. Again, its not a broker, not a bank, not an exchange service, not a money laundering place.

Can freelance developers withdraw their money?

m1213:

Yes. I earn some money from e.g. the agents of the cloud and I surely can withdraw theses funds as I earned them and did not put that amount myself on my account.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Alain Verleyen:
Maybe because there is no refund policy. What was the problem ?

Alain Verleyen:
Maybe because there is no refund policy. What was the problem ?

if there is no refund they should tell  you that.

especially when you are buying bad robot. that doesn't do what the seller say it should do.

that is the problem.

this is cheating and lying to people 

this is stealing

703734: if there is no refund they should tell  you that. especially when you are buying bad robot. that doesn't do what the seller say it should do. that is the problem. this is cheating and lying to people. this is stealing
Before you start spewing false statements, I suggest you first read the "Rules of Using the Market Service" and pay attention to the details.
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

703734:

if there is no refund they should tell  you that.

especially when you are buying bad robot. that doesn't do what the seller say it should do.

that is the problem.

this is cheating and lying to people 

this is stealing

Here are the Market rules and there is no mention of refund anywhere:

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

So, I purchased a dashboard from the market.
Product crashes my MT4 terminal regularly.
Contacted the seller, he tells me:

"

The version on the mql5 is cheaper and we do not update it the updated
version on the Youtube in the newer videos is our subscription version
which comes with education from our website . we dont sell it on mql5 as
they have huge issues with hackers stealing indicators from there and selling on other sites
"

So basically, they tell me that they are selling a product, which is unstable, which wont receive ANY updates because MQL5 sucks in their opinion.
This product needs to be pulled for one, secondly I would like a refund. Absolutely insane that only through email I find out that this product wont get any updates and will remain in this unusable state because the seller isnt happy with MQL5 but doesnt care that he still is selling a product which he owns the support of.

What can be done?
I have the email correspondence in this matter of course.

Reason: