My Stuff Wont Update To My MT4 ?

This is what happened. I switched brokers and I just took my indicator files and moved them to the new broker MT4, I justed dragged and drop. Just trying to save on downloads. Well now that my indicators have updates to them. I log in to MQL5 from the new MT4 that I moved the files to, just to download it direct now and I get NO download or update button ? I just have a BUY button when I have already purchased them ? I even went back to the old MT4 and looked. Since I justed dragged and drop the indicator files first, it was saying now that I purchased but hasn't downloaded yet. Ok, must be saying that because I moved the indicator file and its reading now that there is no indicator so it needs to be downloaded. So I re-download the indicator in the old MT4. Now since I did that I still have NO update button for newer version on the old MT4. ? So I cant get update buttons on my purchased indicators down at the bottom on both MT4?.............Any help would be very much appreciated !! ......................I get on MQL5 and log in and ( My Messages) History has been erased ?.........I have No record of my Indicators I have purchased under (Purchased)...............Can anybody help with any direction or advise please ?!

Do not double post.

Your duplicated topic has been deleted

Keith Watford:

Do not double post.

Your duplicated topic has been deleted

Well sorry dude for the mix up on this being my first time trying to get some HELP on this BIG site that is confusing for someone like me who does not know much. I just have a download issue going on here and its not on my part MQL5.
Reason: