Woowww.... No Tutorial At All On How To Program In MQL5 ? - page 2

Programming languages aren't difficult. They are just languages, much more poor than a spoken language but some may be able to write a poem with where others won't be able to do more than a sms.

If you already code in C++, no doubt you'll find your way thru mql4/5, you'll just need few examples from the codebase & a little help from the forum :) 

Yarly Yarls:
If this was stack overflow somebody would have already helped me debug instead of trying to get me to pay them.
in none of my/others answers I can see a sign of "trying to get me to pay them" scenario.
I'm not a freelancer here or anywhere, so I don't even care for your money.
BUT, this is the drill here, you either get your thing done (with/without help from forums etc.) or pay someone to do that for you. the choice is yours.
and I'm actually trying to make anyone see they can code their programs themselves.

Hope this helps amigo

There's only 88 touchs on a piano. Not everyone's Mozart. 

Icham Aidibe:

Programming languages aren't difficult. They are just languages, much more poor than a spoken language but some may be able to write a poem with where others won't be able to do more than a sms.

I like this. I agree.

Anthony Garot:

I like this. I agree.

Please to read it. Are you still agree if I claim that THIS is a sms ...

Prices crosses MA from below - BUY
Prices crosses MA from above - SELL

?

Icham Aidibe:

Please to read it. Are you still agree if I claim that THIS is a sms ...

?

Well, maybe.

I consider the following to be poetry in coding, and it could also be sent as an SMS:

#define EMA(P, C, L) ((P) + (2.0/((L)+1.0))*((C)-(P)))

Simple, clean, elegant, and useful.

Of course there are other ways to do an EMA (as a function, using a standard lib, using iMA(), etc.), and these other ways may confer other benefits, but I still like this way.

There is an expression: "You have to know the rules before you break them." Perhaps poetry is simply breaking the rules in a personally meaningful way.

Anthony Garot:

Well, maybe.

I consider the following to be poetry in coding, and it could also be sent as an SMS:

Simple, clean, elegant, and useful.

Of course there are other ways to do an EMA (as a function, using a standard lib, using iMA(), etc.), and these other ways may confer other benefits, but I still like this way.

There is an expression: "You have to know the rules before you break them." Perhaps poetry is simply breaking the rules in a personally meaningful way.

Woooooow! Nicely expressed. More than convenient to use. I never thought at such a macro.

Icham Aidibe:

Woooooow! Nicely expressed. More than convenient to use. I never thought at such a macro.

I found it on this site some time ago.

Must give credit where credit is due:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/225179#comment_6368219

Icham Aidibe:

Except macros are baaaad. No macro in coding poetry ! loool

Alain Verleyen:
Except macros are baaaad. No macro in coding poetry ! loool
:-D
Reason: