MQL5 chat: An error occurred. Code: -8

Hello,  

Whenever I tried to send a chat message, recevied below error.  Please help.

An error occurred. Code: -8 

Files:
Error.png  27 kb

Me too. I guess we have to wait for site admin to fix it. :)

Ying Siang Ng #:
Me too. I guess we have to wait for site admin to fix it. :)
I made search using google and I found some explanation about error 8:
Error code 8 The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection rejection (TCP Reset)

Good to know I 'm not alone!  Appreciate Sergey's goggled effort.  Look forward to MLQ5's help soon.

Poh Leng Lim #:
Good to know I 'm not alone!  Appreciate Sergey's goggled effort.  Look forward to MLQ5's help soon.
As I understand about that article - it is the error inside your computer or in your internet.

If you are on dynamic IP so you can switch your modem/router OFF, switch your computer to be OFF, wait for 1 or 2 monutes, and after that switch your modem/router together with your computer to be ON.
Your IP will be changed.

I have same problem

Trinh Dat #:
I have same problem
read my post above

Sergey Golubev #:
As I understand about that article - it is the error inside your computer or in your internet.

If you are on dynamic IP so you can switch your modem/router OFF, switch your computer to be OFF, wait for 1 or 2 monutes, and after that switch your modem/router together with your computer to be ON.
Your IP will be changed.

does not work for me, I used PC, wifi, mobile, VPNs... all dont work

Sergey Golubev #:

Your IP will be changed.

Thank you

When I try to send message,error code -8 pops up

Me too.

But,there is no such problem with MetaTrader 5 terminal!

Reason: