is there any 64 bit strategy tester on MT4 ?

Hi Dears,

I'm experiencing low speed on back testing MT4 strategy tester.

looking for 64 bit MT4 to level up the test speed, but the MT4 website keeps giving me the MT5 app in MT4 installation file !!! 

dose ant one have solution to this ?

Br,

Aras.

The MT4 tester is not capable of multi-tasking even in the latest version. If you want that feature MT5 is the way to go.

But you can optimize the indicator usage to improve the speed somewhat, e.g. don't read custom indicators on every tick.

Use MT5.

ArasRaesi:

I'm experiencing low speed on back testing MT4 strategy tester.

looking for 64 bit MT4 to level up the test speed, but the MT4 website keeps giving me the MT5 app in MT4 installation file !!!

1. EAs : Don't do per tick that you can do per bar, or on open.
      If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts and you recalculate.)
      If you are waiting for an order to open or close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
                How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum

2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run.)
                How to do your lookbacks correctly.
      Or, reduce Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)

1. MT4 is 32 bit and since development has stopped, it will never be 64.

2. If you had used this (before posting,) you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
              Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum 2018.01.29

Possibly the "clean MT4" download link:
              MT4 download - General - MQL5 programming forum #2

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

Reason: