How i can refund ?

Hello , i bought ea trading robot from the market place . I tested it before buying  , tests have a great results then i bought it and tried on demo account with same settings etc. i used the rules what says seller in description etc.. but the results are soo bad . i wrote to the seller but he say same things as in the rules and dont answer me anymore.. so can i refund my money somehow? when im not satisfied and the robot didnt work?

dreenger:
Hello , i bought ea trading robot from the market place . I tested it before buying  , tests have a great results then i bought it and tried on demo account with same settings etc. i used the rules what says seller in description etc.. but the results are soo bad . i wrote to the seller but he say same things as in the rules and dont answer me anymore.. so can i refund my money somehow? when im not satisfied and the robot didnt work?

There is no refund option for Market purchases, I suggest you to contact the author for help and support.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Eleni Anna Branou:

There is no refund option for Market purchases, I suggest you to contact the author for help and support.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

ahh okey, thank you

Hi there. I purchased a software but it was not installed on my meta4trader. I could not manage to activate it. for this  reason I canceled it, because it was written as I have not activated it I can get my money. How can I request for it? But if you can help me install it I do not like to take money back.I wrote To your Webseite and to the author , however no one answered me. Please help me with it.
Best regards,
Amir

amir roosi:
Hi there. I purchased a software but it was not installed on my meta4trader. I could not manage to activate it. for this  reason I canceled it, because it was written as I have not activated it I can get my money. How can I request for it? But if you can help me install it I do not like to take money back.I wrote To your Webseite and to the author , however no one answered me. Please help me with it.
Best regards,
Amir
If you already canceled the product (in case you did not install this product) so the refund should be automatically (but I thinkg - you can wait for some ways depends on which payment system you used).
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Kamran Anvari:

Hello,

As mentioned for withdraw rules from an account  The maximum withdrawal amount is 500.00 USD and no more than once a day. 

if a signal provider earn is for example more than 30000 dollar per month in several months , what should he/she do to withdraw the full money from his/her account ??? (because it take too much time to take out all the money).

thanks

This seller will write to the service desk asking for advice.
(as I remember - there were/are some sucessfull sellers making big money here, but I do not remember when they did not complained about withdrawal ammount).
Reason: