Average order price

To add comments, please log in or register
manntrade
manntrade  

I Try to calculate average price of open orders . I am unebel to calculate it. I don't know  reason. I am very thankful if eny one can helpme

for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false)
         break;
      if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICMA)
         if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
           {
           Lot_Price+=OrderLots()*OrderOpenPrice();
            Total_Lots+=OrderLots();

Total_Orders=Total_Orders +1;
            Sell_Profit=Sell_Profit+OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap();
           }

}

Avg_Sell=NormalizeDouble((Lot_Price/Total_Lots),Digits);

RGD

roshjardine
roshjardine  
manntrade:

I Try to calculate average price of open orders . I am unebel to calculate it. I don't know  reason. I am very thankful if eny one can helpme

RGD

Lot_Price+=Lot_Price+(OrderLots()*OrderOpenPrice());
maybe...
William Roeder
William Roeder  
  1. roshjardine: maybe...
            Lot_Price+=Lot_Price+(OrderLots()*OrderOpenPrice());

Absolutely not.

1. manntrade: I Try to calculate average price of open orders . I am unebel to calculate it. I don't know  reason. I am very thankful if eny one can helpme

You correctly calculated lots weighted average open price; that is your break even price. You were. There is no reason. There is no one able.

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
                General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
      Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

roshjardine
roshjardine  
William Roeder:
  1. Absolutely not.

1. You correctly calculated lots weighted average open price; that is your break even price. You were. There is no reason. There is no one able.

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
                General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
      Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

you are right William..thanks for pointing the mistake...
manntrade
manntrade  
roshjardine:
maybe...

Thanks for the respons. Lot_Price is correct. 

manntrade
manntrade  
William Roeder:
  1. Absolutely not.

1. You correctly calculated lots weighted average open price; that is your break even price. You were. There is no reason. There is no one able.

Sorry for the mistake

Avg_Sell=NormalizeDouble((Lot_Price/Total_Lots),Digits);

if this line is there. EA is not runnig.

manntrade
manntrade  

Thank you every one Problem solved

Problem is dividing zero value. now i have avoided dividing the zero value

RGD

To add comments, please log in or register