Created Channel in EA but want to read both line price value inside the codes

Hi coders...

I want to make an EA base on Equidistance Channel for MT4, the channel is created but able to read price values of one line of the channel by ObjectGetValueByShift(), but can't read the second line value,...

Please help me and the problem is fully discribe through by the attached screenshot... the filtering codes pictures are in the second image file

Files:
4.PNG  22 kb
5.PNG  53 kb

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. We can't see your broken code.

William Roeder:
Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. We can't see your broken code.

I upload the second pic, I want the second line value here to filter the channel by candle (That's candles that are inside the channel) if close or open price become lower then the second line value value then the channel should not be want to draw on the chart

1. Don't post pictures of code, they are too hard to read.

Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
              Messages Editor

2. You can't use ObjectGetValueBy… immediately after you create the object. Try on the next tick.
  3. Channel only has two coordinates, you can't read a valid third.
Reason: