How can I canceled my purchase EA?

I want to cancel my purchase EA, What must I do?

ive been trying to cancel a purchase on an EA that doesnt work and they dont respond- hello where are you help desk, is there any support ???

im starting to think this site promotes the scamming of forex traders by allowing vendors to sell garbage that doesnt even work

Everything is doing according to the rules.
if there is an option to cancel purchase - so yes, you can do it.
if not so sorry.
the help desk is acting according to the rules too.

----------------

It is the rules which everybody reads (or should read) before puchases -
Rules of Using the Market Service

• www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

PEDRO SANTOS:

ive been trying to cancel a purchase on an EA that doesnt work and they dont respond- hello where are you help desk, is there any support ???

im starting to think this site promotes the scamming of forex traders by allowing vendors to sell garbage that doesnt even work

MQL5.com makes sure that each product that is uploaded for sale in this website its technically correct, that doesn't mean that gives any kind of guarantee as to its profitability.

That's why each member should test each product extensively in the MT4/5 tester before buying it and if this is not possible, shouldn't proceed with any purchase.

Please read the Market rules carefully, before you express any views on the subject: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Sergey Golubev:

Everything is doing according to the rules.
if there is an option to cancel purchase - so yes, you can do it.
if not so sorry.
the help desk is acting according to the rules too.

----------------

It is the rules which everybody reads (or should read) before puchases -

Well the rules need to be rewritten .. this is disgusting that there is no cooling off period and to allow the customer to reject a purchase from an EA that is not working. and the personal selling the EA doesn't even respond to support calls. Its UNFAIR.. It seems MQL5 is only interested in the 20% from the programmers. you are supporting scammers. and this is where I feel short changed. Your rules suck. You don't go to a shop and purchase milk find out it sour and then not allowed to replace it.. the milk is only a pound but an EA is sometime 500£ there should be support and protection for the customer. this is disgusting service. please sort this out..,  Rules can be changed and at the moment they are only benefiting MQL5 and the programmer .. there needs to be fariness in the purchase process else this is scamming. 

Guenther Albert Rohde:

We the rules need to be rewritten .. this is disgusting that there is no cooling off period and to allow the customer to reject a purchase from an EA that is not working. It seems MQL5 is only inteerested in the 20% from the programmers. you are supporting scammers. and this is where I feel short changed. Your rules suck. You dont go to a shop and purchase milk find out it sour and then not allowed to replace it.. the milk is only a pound but an EA is sometime 500£ there should be support and protection for the customer. this is disgusting service. please sort this out..,  Rules can be changed and at the moment they are only benefiting you . 

A purchase can be cancelled within 7 days for a full refund, if it hasn't been installed on a MT4/5 terminal.

Eleni Anna Branou:

A purchase can be cancelled within 7 days for a full refund, if it hasn't been installed on a MT4/5 terminal.

Thanks Eleni.. but as you know and are aware the EA get automatically installed on a terminal when you purchase it,  your reply is ver blase' and generic. you are not at all showing connections and customer attention. you have a screen between me and you and shielded but this MQl5 app. I would like to have a more appropriate response to my complaint about rules. Are you going to let the company know that you are supporting scammers? are you going to change your rules to be more fair? 

Guenther Albert Rohde:

We the rules need to be rewritten .. this is disgusting that there is no cooling off period and to allow the customer to reject a purchase from an EA that is not working. It seems MQL5 is only inteerested in the 20% from the programmers. you are supporting scammers. and this is where I feel short changed. Your rules suck. You dont go to a shop and purchase milk find out it sour and then not allowed to replace it.. the milk is only a pound but an EA is sometime 500£ there should be support and protection for the customer. this is disgusting service. please sort this out..,  Rules can be changed and at the moment they are only benefiting you . 

You may get refund non-rented product cancelling it within 7 days in case you did not activate (did not install) this product on your Metatrader.

----------------

About "you are supporting scammers" ...

• if you are buying the products from your best friends or from the very active users of this forum so you will get less problems at all;
    but
  • if you are buying the products from "anyone" just because you have a lot of money so - it is your risk, and this your risk should not be turned to any other people/companies. And yes, if you are investing in "anyone" just because you do not care about where to send your money to so - and you should be responsible for that (just because you do not care where to send your money to).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Recommend your Solutions about Irresponsibility of Some Developers and Sellers.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users of this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

Guenther Albert Rohde:

Thanks Eleni.. but as you know and are aware the EA get automatically installed on a terminal when you purchase it,  your reply is ver blase' and generic. you are not at all showing connections and customer attention. you have a screen between me and you and shielded but this MQl5 app. I would like to have a more appropriate response to my complaint about rules. Are you going to let the company know that you are supporting scammers? are you going to change your rules to be more fair? 

No, you are wrong, when you are making a purchase it is not automatically installed, you first complete your payment and then you are asked if you want to install it. If you click the install button it will be installed and 1 activation will be used. From that point on a refund is not possible. This is MQL5.com rules and I, being a simple MQL5 member like you and not a MQL5.com employee cannot do anything to change them. I wish these rules were more flexible and I always speak my own opinion when I feel like it, as for example about this new measure to hide signals' trading history to non-subscribers and allow only the last 1 month to be visible. I wrote that it is not logical or useful and also sent my opinion to MQL5.com admins for their consideration, since it keeps potential subscribers from evaluating a signal properly and I hope MQL5.com listens to my (many others agree too) argument.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you are wrong, when you are making a purchase it is not automatically installed, you first complete your payment and then you are asked if you want to install it. If you click the install button it will be installed and 1 activation will be used. From that point on a refund is not possible. This is MQL5.com rules and I, being a simple MQL5 member like you and not a MQL5.com employee cannot do anything to change them. I wish these rules were more flexible and I always speak my own opinion when I feel like it, as for example about this new measure to hide signals' trading history to non-subscribers and allow only the last 1 month to be visible. I wrote that it is not logical or useful and also sent my opinion to MQL5.com admins for their consideration, since it keeps potential subscribers from evaluating a signal properly and I hope MQL5.com listens to my (many others agree too) argument.

1. Well I know the MQL communicty is large, and there is alot of people connected and emmeshed in the product, but this sort of thing is drivng me away from MQL5. Its not customer focussed and this automation chat bot stuff is very insincere. I am seriously considering going witha company that actually values the customer base. so sad that this is not the case with MQL5. 

2. with regards to my purchase EA "long Term Strategy EURUSD" I purchased online, I thought I had purchased MT5 version, a screen pops up saying do do you have metatrader4 installed on you machine or not .. do you want to open. in haste I pressed yes but didnt think it would activated it downloaded and activated it. But I wanted to purchase the MT5 version not the MT4 version. I am running all my EAS on MT5.. .seems a waste of time money and resources, purchasing a product that I wont use on  a dying MT4 platform. I only use MT4 for testing purposes for old application and code. So how do I cancel this MT4 order that accidentally downloaded to my machine and purchase the MT5 EA?

3.With regards to other purchases EA "silver diamond" where products are unsupported and the guy selling it doesn't respond to messages. that is unfair to the customer, this becoming scamming. Write something publish it and cusomers pay only to get no support and no response,.. this is scamming.  I have spent thousand of pound on the site..

Sergey Golubev:

You may get refund non-rented product cancelling it within 7 days in case you did not activate (did not install) this product on your Metatrader.

----------------

About "you are supporting scammers" ...

• if you are buying the products from your best friends or from the very active users of this forum so you will get less problems at all;
    but
  • if you are buying the products from "anyone" just because you have a lot of money so - it is your risk, and this your risk should not be turned to any other people/companies. And yes, if you are investing in "anyone" just because you do not care about where to send your money to so - and you should be responsible for that (just because you do not care where to send your money to).

Guenther Albert Rohde:

Well the rules need to be rewritten .. this is disgusting that there is no cooling off period and to allow the customer to reject a purchase from an EA that is not working. and the personal selling the EA doesn't even respond to support calls. Its UNFAIR.. It seems MQL5 is only interested in the 20% from the programmers. you are supporting scammers. and this is where I feel short changed. Your rules suck. You don't go to a shop and purchase milk find out it sour and then not allowed to replace it.. the milk is only a pound but an EA is sometime 500£ there should be support and protection for the customer. this is disgusting service. please sort this out..,  Rules can be changed and at the moment they are only benefiting MQL5 and the programmer .. there needs to be fariness in the purchase process else this is scamming. 

Bro, I dont have alot of money to burn.. I trusted this website has some customer focus but it seems its not customer focussed and it allows for scammers to runn freely on this site. Just like Facebook has a responsibility to the public MQL5 has a responsibility to ensure good people stay and the cummunity is well protected. we are not perfect how we do things as people with good intention trust. your logic to this arguement is weak . there should be customer focus. and there should be a moderating of programmers with poor code and selling something that is dodgy .. This gy is striked out anyway so you should stop the payment going to his account. I'm seriously thinking of going to a company that actually has customer focus on their mind. as muchas this app is a good app its also poor in customer focussed service. 

Reason: