#property strict

I have a problem. Everytime I add  the property strict compiling method, I get errors with undeclared identifiers. This doesnt happen without property strict.

Jon Ander Fuentes Gomez:
I have a problem. Everytime I add  the property strict compiling method, I get errors with undeclared identifiers. This doesnt happen without property strict.

what do you expect to happen when you tell the compiler to be more... well... strict when checking your code?

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Always use strict. Fixing the warnings will save you hours of debugging.

3. Perhaps you should read the manual.
    Variable scope is from declaration to the end of the block, in which the variable is declared
    Only global variables are initialized. In local variables, only strings are initialized implicitly
              Updated MQL4 - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: