Ask for help - page 5

Anyone knows how to fix this code in MQL5 so It can actually display Histogram with for other symbols?

Code compiles correctly but nothing is displayed.

Files:
MTF-CHARTS.mq5  27 kb

Hello MQL5 Community, I recently convert an indicator from MQL4 to MQL5. It compiled successfully but the arrows and sections are not showing on the chart can anyone please assist me on what to do, here is the file:

Attached file removed by moderator because it contained decompiled code.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Liv8fx #: Hello i have one error on my code that i cannot figure out ‘{‘ - function definition unexpected  ( below // input parameters). Could someone please help i believe it’s a simple curly brace fix but can’t find where to add or remove .

from what it looks like the void ontick should be in curled brackets like this

void OnTick () {
//Code
}

Hello to whoever is reading this message.
I need someone who can work on my code. I have encountered a problem and have not found the slightest solution at the moment.

Darkseid_70 #  : from what it looks like the void ontick should be in curled brackets like this
WRITTEN Void OnTick not On Tick

Dany Mali #:
Hello to whoever is reading this message.
I need someone who can work on my code. I have encountered a problem and have not found the slightest solution at the moment.
You can hire a coder on Freelance.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Darkseid_70 #: Hello MQL5 Community, I recently convert an indicator from MQL4 to MQL5. It compiled successfully but the arrows and sections are not showing on the chart can anyone please assist me on what to do, here is the file:

Attached file removed by moderator because it contained decompiled code.

Don't request help with code originating from decompiled code. Decompilation violates the terms and conditions, copyright laws and intellectual property rights.

Is there an option MT5, where if I do indicator settings using a chart and add few other charts and then migrate the same settings to all these charts in ONE GO.  At present I save it as template and, then going in to each chart and then loading them using the load template option. I find this really difficult as we keep adding and  deleting charts and then changing the indicator settings often, until we become seasoned trader.

I have 130 euros in a T4Trade account and when trying to place a trade it says 'Not enough money', 'Please verify operation parameters and try again', I think I've tried everything, but I don't manage to trade with this account.

Some help would be appreciated.

Reason: