lot multiplication doesn't work in mt4 and mt5

Hi all,

I few weeks ago I tried the signals in demo account, my experiences:

Unfortunatelly all signals copied with 0.01 lot to my account.

I tried out this utility

But my positions have been opened also with 0.01 lot. 

Moreover I tested  in mt4 the "calculator for signals MT4" utility but it also doesen't work. It shows false information about the lot size in demo account (I have checked with a demo subscription).

Anyone could help me how to resolve this problem about the lot size? Besides That I have tried many other tools that can "theoretically" increase the lot size when I subscribe a signal but none of them works in my mt4, and mt5 paltform.

Thomas19890620:

Hi all,

I few weeks ago I tried the signals in demo account, my experiences:

Unfortunatelly all signals copied with 0.01 lot to my account.

I tried out this utility

But my positions have been opened also with 0.01 lot. 

Moreover I tested  in mt4 the "calculator for signals MT4" utility but it also doesen't work. It shows false information about the lot size in demo account (I have checked with a demo subscription).

Anyone could help me how to resolve this problem about the lot size? Besides That I have tried many other tools that can "theoretically" increase the lot size when I subscribe a signal but none of them works in my mt4, and mt5 paltform.

For any issues concerning the 'utility' you are saying, contact its author/seller.

Thomas19890620: I tried the signals in demo account, my experiences: Unfortunatelly all signals copied with 0.01 lot to my account.
  1. I assume you set the deposit load to 95% (max)
  2. Adjust your account balance vs. what the signal provider has. Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
    If you had used this you would have found among many:
              Icrease lot size - Pivots - General - MQL5 programming forum
              signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - MQL5 programming forum

William Roeder:
  1. I assume you set the deposit load to 95% (max)
  2. Adjust your account balance vs. what the signal provider has. Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
    If you had used this you would have found among many:
              Icrease lot size - Pivots - General - MQL5 programming forum
              signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - MQL5 programming forum

I assume you set the deposit load to 95% (max)

I have set, I got the same result.

I know how the lot size is calculated. I have checked in the calculator of signals utility. The problem is the signal doesen't open the calculated lot size, it only opens 0.01 lot size. For example my acount has 998 USD with 1:500 leverage the cacolated lot size is 4.10 lot. If the signal provider has 131 EUR account (first row of the calculator of signals utility) But my positions opened only with micro-lots.

If I switch to even better account specification (larger deposit, larger leverage) the lot size at my account remains the same.

Thomas19890620:

I assume you set the deposit load to 95% (max)

I have set, I got the same result.

I know how the lot size is calculated. I have checked in the calculator of signals utility. The problem is the signal doesen't open the calculated lot size, it only opens 0.01 lot size. For example my acount has 998 USD with 1:500 leverage the cacolated lot size is 4.10 lot. If the signal provider has 131 EUR account (first row of the calculator of signals utility) But my positions opened only with micro-lots.

If I switch to even better account specification (larger deposit, larger leverage) the lot size at my account remains the same.

As I said, for any issues concerning the 'utility' you are saying, contact its author/seller.

Reason: