Cancelled purchase

Hello,

I recently bought an indicator but it was for MT5, not MT4.
I did know that the indicator I bought was for MT5 until I was trying to look for it in my MT4 MQL5 purchased tab.

So, I cancelled the purchase straightaway without the indicator activating, as there is no point in me holding on to this indicator if its not going to work. 

Who should I ask for refund? (if at all possible)

However, when I go to my payments tab. It shows me that mql5_internal has paid me the $147 dollars back? or am I mistaken? (I have attached this file below)

Please can someone help. Your help would be much appreciated.
Files:
PaymentsTab.JPG  50 kb

mrmnemonic:
Hello,

I recently bought an indicator but it was for MT5, not MT4.
I did know that the indicator I bought was for MT5 until I was trying to look for it in my MT4 MQL5 purchased tab.

So, I cancelled the purchase straightaway without the indicator activating, as there is no point in me holding on to this indicator if its not going to work. 

Who should I ask for refund? (if at all possible)

However, when I go to my payments tab. It shows me that mql5_internal has paid me the $147 dollars back? or am I mistaken? (I have attached this file below)

Please can someone help. Your help would be much appreciated.

Your purchase has been refunded.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your purchase has been refunded.

Thank you so much for answering. :)

and where would this be refunded? as I used a credit card for my purchase

mrmnemonic:

Thank you so much for answering. :)

and where would this be refunded? as I used a credit card for my purchase

It looks like the amount will remain in your MQL5 account.

If you want to buy something else with that money, its not a problem for you but if you want to withdraw it, you need to contact the Service Desk.

Hi Good Night,  I made a purchase of an Indicator  called <Deleted>last 2 days ago and now I have a Family Emergency to take care of and I need to Cancel out my purchase and get a Refund of my Money please.
I used my Visa Debit Card to make the Payment for the Indicator.
I dont want the Money to go into my Account here on MQL5 but Instead I Need my Funds to Go back into my Visa Debit Card please. 
I would appreciate the help very much can someone please help me out with this problem please 

Arshad Khan:
Hi Good Night,  I made a purchase of an Indicator  called <Deleted>last 2 days ago and now I have a Family Emergency to take care of and I need to Cancel out my purchase and get a Refund of my Money please.
I used my Visa Debit Card to make the Payment for the Indicator.
I dont want the Money to go into my Account here on MQL5 but Instead I Need my Funds to Go back into my Visa Debit Card please. 
I would appreciate the help very much can someone please help me out with this problem please 

We are the forum users here, and we have nothing to do with any refund.
But as far as I know - you may get refund in case you bought it within 7 days and if you did not activate (did not install) this product.
The refund is coming to your MQL5 forum profile/account.

If you need some more specific so you can write to the serice desk asking their advice.

Hi, I purchased the ADR indicator on Wednesday 27th May 2021 instead of the ADR dashboard. Is it possible to to change this as its the same price. I'm happy to delete the indicator off my MT4 platform and supply proof of this in order to get the ADR dashboard instead as it's vital to my strategy. This would be great if you could help, many thanks, Carl.

Carl Cram:
Hi, I purchased the ADR indicator on Wednesday 27th May 2021 instead of the ADR dashboard. Is it possible to to change this as its the same price. I'm happy to delete the indicator off my MT4 platform and supply proof of this in order to get the ADR dashboard instead as it's vital to my strategy. This would be great if you could help, many thanks, Carl.

26th May 2021 was Wednesday.
Today is 27th of May (not Wednesday).

The reply is on the post above (and it is all the information whch I know about this it):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cancelled purchase

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.10 07:07

... as far as I know - you may get refund in case you bought it within 7 days and if you did not activate (did not install) this product.
The refund is coming to your MQL5 forum profile/account.

read this discussion thread for more: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/346436
i want to cancel a none active purchase
i want to cancel a none active purchase
  • www.mql5.com
hello I have a purchase that I was not able to access when I first purchased it is now locked on my account. can I have that purchase refunded...

I have a software that i bought that will not work how do i get the issue fixed or get my money back 

Jerry Penuel #:
I have a software that i bought that will not work how do i get the issue fixed or get my money back 

read the posts above yours. dont be lazy.

Reason: