SilverTrend_Signal.mq5

Could you please explain me what exactly SilverTrend_Signal.mq5 does?

which parameter , oscilator or andicator it looks to alert signal ?

The indicator generates buy and sell signals using colored dots on a chart and displays messages.

----------------

This indicator was created for Metatrader 3 by Ramdass many years ago, and it was converted to MT4 later (this link to CodeBase to download),
and after that - it was converted to MT5 (this link to CodeBase to download).

There are many versions of this indicators because it is SilverTrend system based on many indicators which are similar with AscTrend system
(candle coloring, and so on) incl EA - look at this search results links.

----------------

This SilverTrend indicators were created first for Metatrader 3 on one Russian forum as the attempt to create the competitive system with Asctrend (read this page to know about the history of the development of AscTrend - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page79 ).
And read the history of the development of the SilverTrend on the post #4

SilverTrend_Signal
SilverTrend_Signal
  • www.mql5.com
Indicator SilverTrend Signal.

It's a buy sell signals no repainting indicator.

Sergey Golubev:

----------------

This indicator was created for Metatrader 3 by Ramdass many years ago, and it was converted to MT4 later (this link to CodeBase to download),
and after that - it was converted to MT5 (this link to CodeBase to download).

There are many versions of this indicators because it is SilverTrend system based on many indicators which are similar with AscTrend system
(candle coloring, and so on) incl EA - look at this search results links.

----------------

This SilverTrend indicators were created first for Metatrader 3 on one Russian forum as the attempt to create the competitive system with Asctrend (read this page to know about the history of the development of AscTrend - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page79 ).
And read the history of the development of the SilverTrend on the post #4

thanks for your help . i read the links ou send me

Jox90:
It's a buy sell signals no repainting indicator.

i see. i want to know what parameters it looks to make buy/sell signal.

for example it use price or indicator or .... change to alert.

Reason: