It suddenly appear that on my MT5 with a new adviser, after fast test, I got a list of optimization results, when I double click one of it, the
result on backtest and graph doesn't match the profit result on optimization results.
Here is the backtest result when double click above Pass:4 504
Here is the graph:
All three parts are inconsistent. I tried delete cache from data folder, under tester, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me on this?
It is not stopped, it is balanced to under 0, so automatically stopped. That is confusing me, because the optimization results shows a profit
$299352.10, but when backtest, it cannot complete the whole time period, and got under negative on balance and equity before the end. That is
something looks like stopped.
I explained about what I see from your last image.
As to backtest ... it depends on many factors: number of ticks, the settings, the time of starting the backtest (this time to be the same is very
important for martingale EAs and for scalpers), quality of the data, and more.
Besides, if you are using MT5 strategy tester with "every tick based on real ticks" so this kind of backtest is very close to reality (it is almost same
as you are trading by this EA).
I'm having the same issue.. trying to work it out.
Some forums suggest checking that you use an actual spread instead of 'Current'. That still doesn't work for me.