Can't log in to desktop terminal - please help

Hello!

I can't log in to my account in the desktop terminal, but i can log in to the web terminal (on the same computer) and i can log in to the phone app - so the account is working. I've also tried other accounts, but i can only log in with my MetaQuotes Demo account

Has anyone had this kind of a problem? 

Looking forward to any help.

If you can not log in the desktop terminal, but i can log in to the web terminal with same account/login/password so I think you are placing the wrong login/password when you are trying to login desktop terminal.

Sergey Golubev:
If you can not log in the desktop terminal, but i can log in to the web terminal with same account/login/password so I think you are placing the wrong login/password when you are trying to login desktop terminal.

Nope. The Terminal says: no connection to "server". if it would be a wrong password, the error would be: authorization on "server" failed (Invalid account)

If terminal did not say "wrong login/password" and if terminal say "no connection to server" so it means the following:
no connection to the broker's server.

It may be for many reasons:

• problem with internet;
  • broker's server is switched off by the broker for maintainance;
  • and so on.

Besides, the terminal is writing everything to the logs/journal so you should check the journal to understand everything.

It is also Sunday. Some brokers are down before the market opens at 5pm ET

How can I use multiple logins of MT5, MT4 with synced accounts to access to trade anywhere anytime

Mohamed Hanif #:
How can I use multiple logins of MT5, MT4 with synced accounts to access to trade anywhere anytime
The traders are openning many (more than one) trading account with the brokers just because they/traders does not want to synchronize accounts:
the different brokers are providing the different symbols to trade (and different condition to trade) so the advantadges to have multiple logins/accounts are the following: never synchronize those accounts between each other and you will have good/unique situation for every account which will be different from the other one for example.
Reason: