Problem with positioning of new products in MQL5 Market\Last list.

Hello everyone,

I noticed a problem in MQL5 Market product positioning. I just added a new MT5 product and when i went to here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt5/expert/new
I found that my product is not at first position as it supposed to be (because this is the Last added products list). It is at 34th position. Products published several days before are at first positions. I think it is not correct this way.

I checked also the Market tab in MT5 terminal and everything is OK there. The problem is only on MQL5 website. 

Maybe i am missing something?
MQL5 Market: Experts
MQL5 Market: Experts
  • www.mql5.com
A Market of Applications for the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4

Lachezar Krastev:
Hello everyone,

I noticed a problem in MQL5 Market product positioning. I just added a new MT5 product and when i went to here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt5/expert/new
I found that my product is not at first position as it supposed to be (because this is the Last added products list). It is at 34th position. Products published several days before are at first positions. I think it is not correct this way.

I checked also the Market tab in MT5 terminal and everything is OK there. The problem is only on MQL5 website. 

Maybe i am missing something?

I guess that even new products are positioned with certain criteria, such as visits, demo downloads and date of publication of course.

All this is done automatically anyway, so I don't think that someone can change that.

This is the Last added products list and there must not have additional criteria by my opinion. As i stated in my first post it is working correctly in MT5 Market tab. I think there is a bug and MQL5 developers have not noticed it. It was working correctly before. 

Lachezar Krastev:
This is the Last added products list and there must not have additional criteria by my opinion. As i stated in my first post it is working correctly in MT5 Market tab. I think there is a bug and MQL5 developers have not noticed it. It was working correctly before. 

I will escalate this to MQL5.com technicians Lachezar for their attention.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I will escalate this to MQL5.com technicians Lachezar for their attention.

Thank you. I hope they can fix this quickly.

Reason: