Looking for key reversal bar ( not candlesticks) indicator

Hi,

I am looking for a key reversal bar indicator to put on my MT4 application. Essentially, I am looking for any existing indicator that can spot key reversal like "a bar during a down trend makes a new low but closes at high" for the period. Please comment if you know any existing indicator or anyone who's willing to develop one.

Regards 

You understand that what your asking for is very complex. These "bars" such as hammers, indicision candles and/or exhaustion candles print out all over the charts. I would recommend you learn support and resistance levels or pivot points, and then look for reversal patterns, divergence etc... 

I have been trading for over 5 years and have a REALLY good track record. S & R is key. I wouldn't depend to much on indicators from my own personal experience since they are normally lagging indicators. Please if you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message. 

It may be similar for what you are looking for -

----------------
VR Engulfing Pattern
VR Engulfing Pattern
  • www.mql5.com
Coin Flip Opens orders using the martingale and a virtual trailing stop. AP Script ver 1.01 The script analyzes the market based on two criteria: the moving averages and the support and resistance levels. Updated Nevalyashka The Expert Advisor reverses the orders after closing. Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA...
Reason: