Very nice 4 hour Signal Ind, but need it to be an EA

Hello everyone,

I came accross these 2 Indicators on another site, and we need someone to convert the INDICATORS to an Expert Advisor with the option to email the ALERT SIGNAL also.

THIS IS USED ON A 4 HOUR BAR CHART ONLY!!!!!!!

See attachments,

thanks

Files:
ej_signal.mq4  4 kb
ej_trend.mq4  3 kb

Looks nice on the chart but of course the question would be how much do the bars change in real time, do you have to wait for the close of the last bar etc, as that will GREATLY affect profitability. Also for those who understand what is said in the code, what is the indicator based on? There are many good trend indicators/signals but how they react in real time is very important. Do you have any experience with how this indicator prints live, as markets are closed for holiday right now?

Nebula

Even if u use it on closed bar , after arrow prompt, this signals looks proftable.

But the question is when are they draw? I saw in code ASCTrend1 and a long time ago I tested asc trend. Mabye I had wrong indicator, but the signals from asc trend was changing or showing only on history. So that was useles. If those indicators are better, and we can get signals at the next bar it could be a nice base to make good system.

It is asctrend indicators.

First image is yours indicators.

Second one is indicators converted by Ramdass from mt3 (Ramdass is very famous Russian nick name everywhere for the people who followed the recent war in some country).

These asctrend indicators are still under development. Whole thread are here.

Files:
Reason: