Add MA profit to MA stop EA

Hi guys I need help to edit this moving average stoploss EA. What I need is to have the MA take profit function too. In simple words i need that all orders get closed when price touch (or almost touch) a SMA. Could you help me please ?

danizani95:

Hi guys I need help to edit this moving average stoploss EA. What I need is to have the MA take profit function too. In simple words i need that all orders get closed when price touch (or almost touch) a SMA. Could you help me please ?

without an attached code to your thread i don't think anyone will help you.

how to post code:

post code

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I want this indicator turned into an EA. I want TP, SL & news filter. I use it on E/U 15 min chart. When it hits top red x signal it goes short. When it hits bottom white x buy signal it buys I want this indicator turned into an EA. I dont want it to trade by arrows but by the dots because it has an auto built in market correction & when it...

danizani95: i need that all orders get closed when price touch (or almost touch) a SMA. Could you help me please ?
  1. Move the SL or TP to the SMA.

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Reason: