EA running on MT5 strategy tester, but not on Real

Hello guys,

i purchased a MT5 EA by testing it on strategy tester and when used it on Real it was not working ( not taking automatic trades ) do not understand what to do , has the Author scammed me.

If anyone has solution please help me ...

If you connect your Metatrader to your real account, and after that - you will backtest EA with "every tick based on real ticks" mode so it will be same as you are trading by this EA on your real account (absolutely same).
I mean: if EA work in backtesting with "every tick based on real ticks" so EA will work on the account.

----------------

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC" using only Open, High, Low and Close prices of minute bars; detailed modeling in "Every tick" mode, as well as the most accurate "Every tick based on real ticks" mode applying actual historical data. Comparing the results allows us to assess...

Problem is not with testing, it is working fine with strategy tester but when applied to real chart for real trading it is not executing trade.
I purchased the EA from mql market after testing but now it is not working , what to do ..??

adimanu93:
Problem is not with testing, it is working fine with strategy tester but when applied to real chart for real trading it is not executing trade.
I purchased the EA from mql market after testing but now it is not working , what to do ..??

Have you contacted the author/seller and asked for help/explanations?

This is the first thing you should always do, when you have a problem.

adimanu93:
read my previous post:
If EA works in strategy tester on "every tick based on real ticks" for some broker on real account so it is same as EA is trading on real account. Same.

You can try to estimate about how often EA is trading: once in a day, once in a week ...

Because if you connect to your real account and backtest EA for "every tick based on real ticks" so it is same as you are trading by this EA on real account for same settings, same pair on same real account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Have you contacted the author/seller and asked for help/explanations?

This is the first thing you should always do, when you have a problem.

Seller is not reachable, he has turned off recieving messages on mql community, don't know what to do..!!

adimanu93:
Seller is not reachable, he has turned off recieving messages on mql community, don't know what to do..!!

Did you tried the comments section of the product?

Does any other members that purchased the product has similar problems?

Usually in the comments section of a product, you will find all sorts of useful information and solutions.

Sergey Golubev:
read my previous post:
If EA works in strategy tester on "every tick based on real ticks" for some broker on real account so it is same as EA is trading on real account. Same.

You can try to estimate about how often EA is trading: once in a day, once in a week ...

Because if you connect to your real account and backtest EA for "every tick based on real ticks" so it is same as you are trading by this EA on real account for same settings, same pair on same real account.
I tried with the settings you mentioned, it is working fine with strategy tester, but not working on real.
EA is a trailing Stop type so it executes trade all the time, I do not understand if it runs on tester then why not on real time live trading

Eleni Anna Branou:

Did you tried the comments section of the product?

Does any other members that purchased the product has similar problems?

Usually in the comments section of a product, you will find all sorts of useful information and solutions.

This product was launched on 1st April, I was the first one to purchase, I have reviewed it as not working... 

Because no one else has purchased, comment box is empty

adimanu93:
I tried with the settings you mentioned, it is working fine with strategy tester, but not working on real.
EA is a trailing Stop type so it executes trade all the time, I do not understand if it runs on tester then why not on real time live trading

Is there some setting/parameter in the EA such as the following:

ECN (or STP) = false (or true).
?

Because if your account is ECN/STP account so EA should place the trade first, and stop loss/take profit should be placed as a second action by midifying already existing order.

----------------

There is something in the Rules of Using the Market Service 

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

But no one will believe in you (because you are not expert in the EAs sorry). I mean: if you wtite to the service desk telling them that
"EA works on strategy tester with "every tick based on the real tick" and does not work on same account while trading" - no one on the service desk will trust your words.
Because it is technical forum.

You should prove that EA does not work.

----------------

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

So, I know two ways on this situation:

• you contact with the seller asking his advice, or
  • you write to the service desk (and do not expect quick reply..), but in this case - you should prove that EA does not work (that EA is not openning any trades at all on your type of account).

The forum will not help it his situation sorry.

Reason: