[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 73

By the way. If anyone has a working strategy tester, not a demo version, let me know.

sidi1:
By the way. If anyone has a working strategy tester, not a demo version, let me know.

Why isn't the standard tester in MT4 working?

marcendk:

I think we may fall off this resistance line. what are your thoughts?

Easy.

sidi1

By the way. If anyone has a working strategy tester, not the demo version, let me know.

What is it?

The quid is so bad at the 161 level, might not have enough to go up:

Need a rise under 410 with a slight pullback.

Dersu:
A little more upwards and we could have organised a buy.
If it pierces 1.41 .... we can hope for a buy...but till now the eu is going to the basement ..... it's too much of an overpriced alcohol, so it's going to the basement, closer to the brine))

Dersu:
Need a rise under 410 with a slight pullback.
Where were you before, I would have called Stross-Kahn, maybe he would have had some influence, but now it's lights out )))))))))))

Brine con is good. But a direct puncture won't do anything.

There is a pullback.

Let's see what the bulls are worth.

sidi1:
By the way. If anyone has a working strategy tester, not the demo version, let me know.
I don't know what you mean either ...strategy tester he is a strategy tester ....eog a demo version only and use it for testing ... you probably need a trading simulator and not a strategy tester . and the simulator can download the AUTOGRAPH . put the visualization and race yourself to health .
Reason: