EA running on MT5 strategy tester, but not on Real - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

Is there some setting/parameter in the EA such as the following:

ECN (or STP) = false (or true).
?

Because if your account is ECN/STP account so EA should place the trade first, and stop loss/take profit should be placed as a second action by midifying already existing order.

----------------

There is something in the Rules of Using the Market Service 

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

But no one will believe in you (because you are not expert in the EAs sorry). I mean: if you wtite to the service desk telling them that
"EA works on strategy tester with "every tick based on the real tick" and does not work on same account while trading" - no one on the service desk will trust your words.
Because it is technical forum.

You should prove that EA does not work.

----------------

There is no such setting, it is simple plug and play . The EA heiken ashi trailing Stop , where I can see in strategy tester it opens trades with the minimum lot available for a symbol and trails the stop loss as the graph move in your favour and exits trade when the heiken ashi candle changes colour and immediately executes trade in the same direction of the candle, repeats this process again .

Sergey Golubev:

So, I know two ways on this situation:

• you contact with the seller asking his advice, or
  • you write to the service desk (and do not expect quick reply..), but in this case - you should prove that EA does not work (that EA is not openning any trades at all on your type of account).

The forum will not help it his situation sorry.

Seller has turned off recieving messages, so what can be the other medium to contact him, also I have raised a support ticket regarding the same.

Can the platform help me to contact seller , 

Please help

easily just disable Algo Trading option 

adimanu93 #:
Seller has turned off recieving messages, so what can be the other medium to contact him, also I have raised a support ticket regarding the same.

Can the platform help me to contact seller , 

Please help

you were already informed of method to contact service desk with proof that ea is not working.

Reason: