product is purchased but not downloaded yet - page 6

Same problem here. The market tab is blank, the purchased tab is blank. I tried deleting the files in the community folder and restarting the terminal and logging in into MQl5, and restarting the VPS. Still nothing works. This is a serious MQL5 bug as it happens every week. Any plans on fixing it?

Pierre Vachichin #:
Same problem here. The market tab is blank, the purchased tab is blank. I tried deleting the files in the community folder and restarting the terminal and logging in into MQl5, and restarting the VPS. Still nothing works. This is a serious MQL5 bug as it happens every week. Any plans on fixing it?

It depends on which error number you are having in the Metatrader journal.
If it is error 403 with Metatrader 5 so read this post about the reasons and what to do - post
So, error 403 is not a MQL5 bug.

If it is error get header failed [12150] error with MT4 so it will be fixed (I hope) - read post

MT4 Purchases Not Showing Up
MT4 Purchases Not Showing Up
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I am having trouble with the 'market' tab on MT4 after I login to community, I am unable to see all my purchases on my account to download my p...

Sergey Golubev #:

It depends on which error number you are having in the Metatrader journal.
If it is error 403 with Metatrader 5 so read this post about the reasons and what to do - post #4
So, error 403 is not a MQL5 bug.

If it is error get header failed [12150] error with MT4 so it will be fixed (I hope) - read post #24

getting error   MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150])

Pierre Vachichin #:

getting error   MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150])

In case of (get header failed [12150]) error so I think it will be fixed (several users reported to the service desk yesterday):
post #24
MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) blank pages in markets
MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) blank pages in markets
  • www.mql5.com
hi, my mt4 terminal is running normally with build 1340, system windows server 2012 64 bit, and i can reach the mql5 market recently, but today the...

mge0rge #:

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

I tried this and it worked! Thanks!

JWD210 #:

Had the same problem, this just worked for me. Thanks!

Just to clarify where the community folder is on windows 10:  (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community)

I just tried that but still getting authorization failed. :(

Luigi Rock #:

I just tried that but still getting authorization failed. :(

Make sure that you login into your MQL5 account with your infoweb login and NOT your email or any other.

If you don't remember your MQL5 account password, you can reset it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Reason: