Experts: Safe Trend Scalp - page 5

A post not in English has been deleted.

Faeze Bakhshayesh :

I have been working and writing EA, coding for days and months.

I'm tired and when I see a comment here, I'm happy and I'm in a hurry to read it. But all I can see is that your app is having trouble requesting full code. I hope you understand me

I have an idea to share but what about you? you talk about that I  have no obligation, you talk about  sharing "false illusions"?? is this idea is  false illusions? is this EA is  false illusions???  if its false illusions why you use this?? I DONT UNDERESTAND

Hi.

I feel the duty to humbly apologize because I was wrong!

A recent study has shown me that the test in just "control points" can be even more precise than tick by tick since the ticks inside the "body" of the same candle do not exist, because the internal levels are made with a approximate interpolation with varying volumes.

Having said that, I deleted my previous messages because they were unfair. If you want it and you are pleased (yes to me), delete your answers as well.

I renew my congratulations for the beautiful works you do and that you generously offer us. Thanks!

Francesco740:

Hi.

I feel the duty to humbly apologize because I was wrong!

A recent study has shown me that the test in just "control points" can be even more precise than tick by tick since the ticks inside the "body" of the same candle do not exist, because the internal levels are made with a approximate interpolation with varying volumes.

Having said that, I deleted my previous messages because they were unfair. If you want it and you are pleased (yes to me), delete your answers as well.

I renew my congratulations for the beautiful works you do and that you generously offer us. Thanks!

Ok. Your welcome friend.

If you have any idea or you think, you can help this ea work better let me know. I work on it friend.

Faeze Bakhshayesh :

Ok. Sei il benvenuto amico.

Se hai qualche idea o pensi, puoi aiutare questo ea lavorare meglio, fammi sapere. Ci lavoro amico.

Something has already been done ... with your FXF fast in fast in which ON TEST Ratio has been inserted for the simulations that the final relationship between Gain and LossMax gives us. Then we also added the possibility of placing the pendants invisibly to the broker. I'll let you know how it goes. Also in our group from next Monday head in live and in demo both the version with invisible pendants that are visible to the broker.

A strong hug! Hi!

Francesco740:

Something has already been done ... with your FXF fast in fast in which ON TEST Ratio has been inserted for the simulations that the final relationship between Gain and LossMax gives us. Then we also added the possibility of placing the pendants invisibly to the broker. I'll let you know how it goes. Also in our group from next Monday head in live and in demo both the version with invisible pendants that are visible to the broker.

A strong hug! Hi!

If you show me your result and changing the code I will be happy

do i need to download the indicator as well?

if yes how do i test and operate it with the indicator?

tnx

sol kahila:

do i need to download the indicator as well?

if yes how do i test and operate it with the indicator?

tnx

No everithing in this ea in writed inside the EA.

is this EA can be use on actual live trading account not  demo?i tried using it with my live account i've made adjustment with my lot size like 0.02 only, after a long hours of waiting the said EA doesn't execute a single trade 

jplatero:
is this EA can be use on actual live trading account not  demo?i tried using it with my live account i've made adjustment with my lot size like 0.02 only, after a long hours of waiting the said EA doesn't execute a single trade 

this error is not for EA. talk with your broker

The default in total profit to close all martingale orders is 50...is that 50 pips? 50 pippettes or $50.00?

I am not a coder but it must be somewhere here:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| CloseOrder With Type and magic                                   |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void CloseAll(string type, string symbol, int magic, string FXcomment)
  {
   int Check;
   for(int FXi = OrdersTotal() - 1; FXi >= 0; FXi--)
      if(OrderSelect(FXi,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)
         if(OrderMagicNumber() == magic && OrderSymbol() == symbol)
           {
            if(type == "All")  // Close All orders type
              {
               if(OrderType() == OP_BUY)
                  Check = OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_BID), 5, clrGold);
               if(OrderType() == OP_SELL)
                  Check = OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_ASK), 5, clrGold);
               Print("Close All " +symbol+ " orders. | " + FXcomment);
               Sleep(50);
              }
            if(type == "Buy")  // Close All Buy type
              {
               if(OrderType() == OP_BUY)
                  Check = OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_BID), 5, clrGold);
               Print("Close " +symbol+ " Buys. | " + FXcomment);
               Sleep(50);
              }
            if(type == "Sell")  // Close All Sell type
              {
               if(OrderType() == OP_SELL)
                  Check = OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_ASK), 5, clrGold);
               Print("Close " +symbol+ " Sells. | " + FXcomment);
               Sleep(50);
              }
           }
  }
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Requests to execute trade operations are formalized as orders. Each order has a variety of properties for reading. Information on them can be obtained using functions Position identifier that is set to an order as soon as it is executed. Each executed order results in a deal that opens or modifies an already existing position. The identifier of...
Reason: