EA stuck on MQL5 VPS server

I used EA for trading by MQL5 VPS. But when I removed EA from chart, go out and turn off my laptop. When I came back home and turn on laptop, the EA automatically triggered one entry. Then, I stop connected to server MQL5, manually exit the entry. Then I turn on MQL5 server on Navigator tab, even not attach EA to the chart of this FX pair, it still trigger this pair. Anyone have the same issue or know how to solve this problem, please help me. Thanks for your help.

mikeha:
I used EA for trading by MQL5 VPS. But when I removed EA from chart, go out and turn off my laptop. When I came back home and turn on laptop, the EA automatically triggered one entry. Then, I stop connected to server MQL5, manually exit the entry. Then I turn on MQL5 server on Navigator tab, even not attach EA to the chart of this FX pair, it still trigger this pair. Anyone have the same issue or know how to solve this problem, please help me. Thanks for your help.
Hi mikeha, after removing your EA you must make migration again. That's all , have a nice trading

mikeha:

removing ea from chart in your terminal wont stop it from trading once it's been migrated to the VPS - you need to turn the VPS off to stop the ea. When you want to activate your ea again, do a new chart migration to your VPS.

Remember that 'Automated Trading' is always on no matter what on your MQL5 VPS

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/manage-forex-vps
Reason: