MQL4 Market: failed download product [500] - page 2

The seller told me he opened a service desk request several days ago but they have not responded to him either.  I'll let him further elaborate when he gets a chance to respond.

mbake555:
The seller told me he opened a service desk request several days ago but they have not responded to him either.  I'll let him further elaborate when he gets a chance to respond.
I wrote to the service desk now with the link to this thread.

I do not expect quick reply.

Sergey Golubev:
Yes, it is good.
But I think - the seller can also write to the service desk (because he is the person who received the money from his selling).

Hi Sergey,

The last time I opened a request it took them 6 weeks to respond. I can not continue with this problem for so long, there is nothing I can do to solve the problem in the short term? I was contacted by users who bought the product and cannot use it because of this error, this is unfair to them.

Thank you for your help.

Hello, I am facing a similar issue. I just purchased the <Deleted> and am unable to download it to my metatrader platform. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I click on "Install on the terminal", I am transferred to my Metatrader FXCM linked platform and when I open it up nothing happens,

And when I go to the terminal window, I see three tabs - Main, Favorites and Purchased and under Purchased it appears blank. I am logged into my MQL5 account as well.

When I refresh the purchased tab, the following error shows up - "An error has occured in the script on this page" on line: 64, char: 249, Error:Unable to get property 'title''of undefined or null reference. Code: 0 URL: res://C:\Program Files (x86)\FXCM MetaTrader4\terminal.exe/market.js

Followed by: Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes/No. Whether I click yes or no, nothing much seems to happen. 

VKNRB20:

Hello, I am facing a similar issue. I just purchased the product [...] and am unable to download it to my metatrader platform. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Just to repeat -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL4 Market: failed download product [500]

Sergey Golubev, 2019.12.13 16:06

Some advice -

• Make sure that Internet Explorer the latest build (started from 9 to 11) is installed on your computer (the Market is using IE the latest version).
  • Use the latest build of MT4/MT5.
  • And make sure that you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/pass,
  • And it is better to installed the products directly from Metatrader anyway.

--------------

Some general information -

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

Sergey Golubev:

Just to repeat -

I tried updating to IE 11 and downloading from the MQL5 website. I still received the same errors as earlier. I have the latest build on MT4 and I am logged into the MQL5 community. 

I can't find the <Deleted> under the Main tab in terminal as nothing is loading. Its a blank. So I can't download directly from within the platform. 

VKNRB20:

I tried updating to IE 11 and downloading from the MQL5 website. I still received the same errors as earlier. I have the latest build on MT4 and I am logged into the MQL5 community. 

I can't find the <Deleted> under the Main tab in terminal as nothing is loading. Its a blank. So I can't download directly from within the platform. 

If you really bought this product so this product will always be in your Metatrader (in the Market tab).
Market tab does not work in case you do not have the latest build of IE installed on your PC.

Sergey Golubev:
If you really bought this product so this product will always be in your Metatrader (in the Market tab).
Market tab does not work in case you do not have the latest build of IE installed on your PC.

Hi Sergey, yes I have bought the product it is clearly showing in the purchases section under my profile. I have shared the same with the author of the product as well. 

I've tried opening my account on two separate MT4 platforms, one with XM and another with FXCM. I am getting the same error as earlier. 

When I go to the terminal window, I see three tabs - Main, Favorites and Purchased and under Purchased it appears blank. I am logged into my MQL5 account as well.

When I select the refresh button under the purchased tab, the following error shows up - "An error has occured in the script on this page" on line: 64, char: 249, Error: Unable to get property 'title' 'of undefined or null reference. Code: 0 URL: res://C:\Program Files (x86)\XM Global MT4\terminal.exe/market.js

Followed by: Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes/No. Whether I click yes or no, nothing much seems to happen. 

Please note my IE version is 11.535.18362 

Also please note that when I open my MQL5 account from inside the MT4 platform it takes me directly to my account and it shows that the product is purchased but within the MT4 platform I'm not seeing anything load. 

Files:
XM_MT4_Error.jpg  467 kb

VKNRB20:

Hi Sergey, yes I have bought the product it is clearly showing in the purchases section under my profile. I have shared the same with the author of the product as well. 

I had exact same error (and it is the error of Windows) - I can not go to the Market tab.
And I fixed it on the following way: I re-installed Internet Explorer on my Windows 7 32-bit OS and Windows 10 64-bit OS.
After that - it was fixed by itself.

You can also check your build of MT4 - it may be the latest build (it was some updates/fixing):

Hello Sergey,

some of my users are unable to install their purchased products an get the error code 500 (download failed)

They use the latest IE versions and their Windows systems are up to date so it's definitely no user related issue.

Please address that to your MQL Market admin contacts.

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Reason: