MQL5.community:authorization failed error

Good evening,

since a few minutes I get the error (in Subject) in the "journal" tab of my MT4. If you use the same credentials to access via the web, everything works.

If in my MT4 I try to go in "Market tab" > "Purchased" I see my product, but the error persist.

Could you help me ?

Tks

Igor

You can check your forum login/pass once again you are placing to the Community tab ...
or update Internet Explorer (I fixed 2 error in MT5 and MT4 by updating IE to the latest version - read post
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev:

and finally -

Hello Sergey,

but if I use that credentials to logon in www.mql5.com site (and work fine), how they are wrong in MT4 ? I tried also to change my password via web and typed again in MT4 setting, but no changes.

Tks

Igor

skafolder:

Hello Sergey,

but if I use that credentials to logon in www.mql5.com site (and work fine), how they are wrong in MT4 ? I tried also to change my password via web and typed again in MT4 setting, but no changes.

Tks

Igor

I found that one user fixed it by this way - look at post  

I can not help more because I did not have this error.
Hope, the other users will advice something.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not always possible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing...

Hello Sergey,

in any case I tried the recovery password process (https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten).

New password was generated and email to me. I typed it in my MT4, but the "Authorization" problem persists...

Btw, tks for your time.

Igor

I personally did not have this issue.
But I know one thread with same issue discussed: MQL5.community: authorization failed

and one user fixed it on the following way:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5.community: authorization failed

Archeon, 2019.09.03 18:18

I think I just cracked it!  If you log into MQL5 website, goto settings, then security, and untick everything under "binding to IP address"

• www.mql5.com
MQL5.community: authorization failed I can't install EA on my MT4 and already send ticket to service desk but no one answer me. How to fix it...

Sergey Golubev:

I personally did not have this issue.
But I know one thread with same issue discussed: MQL5.community: authorization failed

and one user fixed it on the following way:

...just for information:

I tried to delete all default template (I did not have personal template). Restart MT4 and my pb was solved.

I had read a similar post before.

I don't know what is the relationship but that's it :)

Tks again.

Bye

Igor

skafolder:

...just for information:

I tried to delete all default template (I did not have personal template). Restart MT4 and my pb was solved.

I had read a similar post before.

I don't know what is the relationship but that's it :)

Tks again.

Bye

Igor

Hello Igor could you explain me how you delete all default template ?

Thank you :-)

Olivier

Olivier Moser:

Hello Igor could you explain me how you delete all default template ?

Thank you :-)

Olivier

C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\"yourGUID"\templates and delete all.

Turn off your VPN--fixed it for me.
Reason: