Deposit to my account

Hello!

Does anybody know if it is possible to deposit my account by use of a "Gift Visa Card" which is a prepaid card?

As you may well be aware of these cards, Gift cards (Master or Visa) are known as Prepaid cards. Also, some websites does not accept Prepaid cards for payment.

Does MQL5 allows me to deposit my account by "Prepaid Visa Card" or "Prepaid Master Card"?

Best regards,

Pezhman

Pezhman Zamani:

Hello!

Does anybody know if it is possible to deposit my account by use of a "Gift Visa Card" which is a prepaid card?

As you may well be aware of these cards, Gift cards (Master or Visa) are known as Prepaid cards. Also, some websites does not accept Prepaid cards for payment.

Does MQL5 allows me to deposit my account by "Prepaid Visa Card" or "Prepaid Master Card"?

Best regards,

Pezhman

You will never know if you don't try.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You will never know if you don't try.

Why Eleni? There might be some experiences by the other users!

Pezhman Zamani:
Why Eleni? There might be some experiences by the other users!

What's wrong with trying?

I would.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What's wrong with trying?

I would.

I'm affraid if the money deducts from the card and does not deposit into my account.

Pezhman Zamani:
I'm affraid if the money deducts from the card and does not deposit into my account.

Its your decision of course, I haven't heard anything for or against it.

Did you get your answer 

I have like this question! Is it ok to use gift visa card for VPS payment

Pezhman Zamani:
No, if the CC accepts MQ your money goes into your account here. If MQ is not accepted not a Dime is moved.

Omidreza40:
I have like this question! Is it ok to use gift visa card for VPS payment

Try to deposit into your MQL5 account with that card.

Reason: