Problem withdrawal again - page 3

sgechkov:

Lol this is very serious, man! This is what I am talking about.

What do you think, guys? It seems the problem is not in the minimum amount.

This is not what you are talking about.

The withdrawals being discussed here are for money earned in MQL5. That is from selling products or signals.

You are talking about withdrawing profits made from trading with a broker.

They are not the same thing.

MQL5 is not a broker and you cannot trade with them.

To trade you will need to open an account with a broker and deposit some money with them. Should you be fortunate enough to make profits that you want to withdraw, then you will withdraw from the broker.

sgechkov:
What do you mean? I registered a real account at the MetaTrader 5 app waiting for confirmation and it is linked with my registration here. Aren't the deposits and withdraws done through this website? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm just still researching the platform.

No, the MQL5 website has absolutely nothing to do with your Broker or your trading account.

To make a deposit into your trading account, you have to go to the website of your Broker and do it there.

Deposits made on the MQL5 website are ONLY for services and products available on the MQL5 website.

If you look at the bottom-right corner of this website, you should see something like ...

Not a broker, no real trading accounts
13 Anastasi Sioukri, 3105, Limassol, Cyprus
Copyright 2000-2019, MetaQuotes Ltd.

Ah my mistake then, thank you for the clarification guys! I will try with MetaTrader 5 then 

I am probably done with this website, its impossible to operate then you dont know whats going on with payments system, common, we are in 21 cent....

Martynas Tamosauskas:
I am probably done with this website, its impossible to operate then you dont know whats going on with payments system, common, we are in 21 cent....
Issue seems fixed now. Its normal when technical operations are changing. Its not simple process. However i still think techncal team did fixes very quick with new card payment implementation.

Ferhat Mutlu:
Issue seems fixed now. Its normal when technical operations are changing. Its not simple process. However i still think techncal team did fixes very quick with new card payment implementation.

I tried. Not yet fixed. :(

Am new here ,I have seen balance and am shocked because I didn't deposit anymoney

Aviwe Ginyani:
Am new here ,I have seen balance and am shocked because I didn't deposit anymoney

Lucky you.

The statement I see now on my profile is correct ...

Withdrawal unavailable:
  1. you do not have enough funds, taking into account the commission of the payment system

NELODI:

The statement I see now on my profile is correct ...

Withdrawal unavailable:
  1. you do not have enough funds, taking into account the commission of the payment system

The statement is not correct to me and it is unreasonable that this happens in my account because there are 912 dollars.

Yesterday the statement about WebMoney and today about money is not enough .... which gets into my account is very strange!!!

Look at the screenshot attached.

I am nervous and very worrying about what is happening in my account.

Files:
Reason: