EA error 5203 Help!

Ok so I had my MT4 account set up and sending signals to my telegram account just fine and it stopped last night and now I'm getting a EA error code 5203? can anyone help me? 

I find something here: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes

ERR_WEBREQUEST_REQUEST_FAILED

HTTP request failed

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
  • www.mql5.com
The name of the custom symbol is invalid. The symbol name can only contain Latin letters without punctuation, spaces or special characters (may only contain ".", "_", "&" and "#"). It is not recommended to use characters , :, ", /,\, |, ?, *. The path of...

Ok well I haven't changed the Https address from yesterday so how can it now be showing a error?

1. Callen5979: so I had my MT4 account
    Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Callen5979: Ok well I haven't changed the Https address from yesterday so how can it now be showing a error?
    Maybe the site was down or there was a problem with the network.

do you know what a error 4060 is ?

I keep getting this Let confirm "webrequest for listed URL "

But I have the Allow ULR checked

Callen5979:

I keep getting this Let confirm "webrequest for listed URL "

But I have the Allow ULR checked? 

You need to add some specific urls below the: AllowWebRequest for specific URL.

Use the urls your EA uses for WebRequest.

Callen5979:

do you know what a error 4060 is ?

MT4?

Look at here: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes 

ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_CONFIRMED

Function is not allowed for call

Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
The GetLastError() function return last error code, stored in _LastError predefined variable. This value can be reset using the ResetLastError() function. Error code constants defined at stderror.mqh file. To print text messages use ErrorDescription() function defined at stdlib.mqh file.

Ok, I'm trying to get my trade signals to send to telegram and I had it working for two weeks and all of a sudden it stopped and started giving me the 5203 error and now I have double checked a 1000 times the URl address and it right???  

Callen5979:
Ok, I'm trying to get my trade signals to send to telegram and I had it working for two weeks and all of a sudden it stopped and started giving me the 5203 error and now I have double checked a 1000 times the URl address and it right???  
Now still get error ? Maybe telegram block it.
Reason: