New to Trading

Hello all, 

I was hoping to get some insight, I was/am looking at a program that promises results (?) and coaching to use their indicators and algorithmic system but its crazy expensive. I am planning on trading forex, does anyone have any thoughts on this or a better way to get trained and using indicators to help? 

Alliance Bail:

Hello all, 

I was hoping to get some insight, I was/am looking at a program that promises results (?) and coaching to use their indicators and algorithmic system but its crazy expensive. I am planning on trading forex, does anyone have any thoughts on this or a better way to get trained and using indicators to help? 

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest products in the forum, you have to make your own search.

Alliance Bail:

Hello all, 

Hi, did you ask yourself, why forex coaching is expensive?, this is thousands hour spend on the market, researching, watching chart, draw conclusions..... no one will give you this work results for free or 100$ per course. Regards Greg

Hello all I'm new to this place

Please, find some information below -

1. MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

3. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

4. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

5. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Greg Pawlak:

Hi, did you ask yourself, why forex coaching is expensive?, this is thousands hour spend on the market, researching, watching chart, draw conclusions..... no one will give you this work results for free or 100$ per course. Regards Greg

I don’t mind paying for education, I just wasn’t sure this is the best route. Seems to be a lot of different options out there but there are no straight answers. 

Alliance Bail:

I don’t mind paying for education, I just wasn’t sure this is the best route. Seems to be a lot of different options out there but there are no straight answers. 

Hi, you are right, there are no simple answers, paying for education is the fastest way to acquire knowledge, but you need to find an honest coach, this is the "catch". Greetings, Greg

Hello all am new in this page and need to know everything about this page especially the trade aspect of it.

Greg Pawlak:

Hi, you are right, there are no simple answers, paying for education is the fastest way to acquire knowledge, but you need to find an honest coach, this is the "catch". Greetings, Greg

ever heard of 'self education' and it's totally free. There are tons of material on the web but the 'catch' here is to have a keyboard and know how to use it

Kenneth Parling:

ever heard of 'self education' and it's totally free. There are tons of material on the web but the 'catch' here is to have a keyboard and know how to use it

of course that you can train yourself and there are many free materials on the net but how can a novice investor distinguish which materials are good and which are not?

just don't use real account until you can double a demo account for at least 3 times !
Reason: