Need Help With Coding EA

Hello guys ! I paid for this coding and this guy didnt complete it. If anyone would like to help in finishing this project then i would be really thankful.

• So this is a News Trading EA, It opens trade in both direction but those are market orders but i need pending order. if you can keep both pending and market order then that would be really helpful. Add an option to toggle it.
  • Add a Input for price gap between the current price and the pending order 
  • In this EA there is one break even condition i want that to change slightly. Currently it moves the stops at the entry price i want it to be 1 pip above the entry or give it in the input to change it to any number needed 
  • This EA is calculating values in terms of points and not pips and i want it to be in points only. So dont change that 
  • I want to add Mt4 account linking with this and a specific time period after that it should not work 
  • Please provide me with the code so that i can add to my learning.

||Thank you || 

Contact me : [email was deleted by moderator]

Files:

Advertisement is not allowed on the forum.
And you are having this thread (same project?): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320253

----------------

You have two ways to complete your project here:

• someone will help you on this thread with EA uploaded as the source code to the thread, or
  • you can use Freelance.
News Straddle EA
News Straddle EA
  • www.mql5.com
HELLO ! I need a straddle EA or pending order EA for forex...

Sergey Golubev:

Advertisement is not allowed on the forum.
And you are having this thread (same project?): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320253

----------------

You have two ways to complete your project here:

• someone will help you on this thread with EA uploaded as the source code to the thread, or
  • you can use Freelance.

No it is different. I have 80% of the code. I just need few tweaks to that

Sahil Shaikh: If anyone would like to help in finishing this project 
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

William Roeder:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Check the full message. I already have 80% of the code ready. I just need few more thing to add to it

You can go here and have it fixed.

Working on existing code (that someone else wrote..) is often far more difficult then writing something new from scratch.

Reason: