dear admin l need help

hi when l was trying to make deposit via credit card my account suddenly banned.and it says financial operations are blocked.can you pls help me how to solve this problem.l am using hotspot shield for my computer.is it can be the problem thnx.

ermaniso2012:
hi when l was trying to make deposit via credit card my account suddenly banned.and it says financial operations are blocked.can you pls help me how to solve this problem.l am using hotspot shield for my computer.is it can be the problem thnx.
Contact the Service Desk.

RaptorUK:
Contact the Service Desk.
l already contact with them but there is no replay from them last 24 hours.when l am trying to change my settings it says my account is banned.l am newbie at here and l still dont know what is the problem.l have to make deposit to my account to make orders.l hope you may give some attention to this matter. thnx

ermaniso2012:
l already contact with them but there is no replay from them last 24 hours.when l am trying to change my settings it says my account is banned.l am newbie at here and l still dont know what is the problem.l have to make deposit to my account to make orders.l hope you may give some attention to this matter. thnx
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here, you have to wait for a reply from Service Desk.

ermaniso2012:
Give service desk a month

Alain Verleyen:
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here, you have to wait for a reply from Service Desk.

5,00,000++ members are now in this community and understand, this is really a tough job to give instant support to all the members. Normally Service Desk taking time 2-3 days to resolve the issue. But I think, this is the time to increase their man power to give better support to this large community. On the other hand, they can give some authority to Senior Moderators to over look the problem / complain. Except financial issues, they can handover other some operations to Mod's. What do you think Sir?

Thanks, Pankaj 

Reason: