Banned for not sending source code

Hi Sergey. I want your help to advise me about something.. i am developper and i was banned last day  because i have not sent spurce code to my customer...he problm that i won arbitration and my customers was so furious and he told me to not send him anything again... so i have not sent him the code source that time....3 days later i got message from service desk that i have banned for that... so i gave them explanation after i sent the code source to my customer. The service desk send me message that i have not comply to the arbitration and add to write them this week. But since nobody is answering .. i even send them  source code and asked for begging..

Can you do something for me ??? I will apreciate, it just misunderstanding.

We are the forum moderators, and we are not moderating Freelance, Market and the Signals.

Yes, it may be misunderstanding.
You can try to send them your explanation once again in short way (very short explanation).

thank you SERGEY for your answer

Sorry Sergey again for disturbing you but i want to know something, since last week Service Desk write me« write us next week, you have to comply to our arbitration rule, you didn't». . Since Monday i was Writing them but nobody answer me. Since last week i can't take new job, i can only work with the job i got before. 

I need your advice please, i have to work

Rodrigue Gnihouenoucon Adifon:

Sorry Sergey again for disturbing you but i want to know something, since last week Service Desk write me« write us next week, you have to comply to our arbitration rule, you didn't». . Since Monday i was Writing them but nobody answer me. Since last week i can't take new job, i can only work with the job i got before. 

I need your advice please, i have to work

I am forum moderator, and I have nothing to do with Freelance sorry.
The service desk only can help in this situation.
Reason: