Notifications not working

I had the problem with mt4 on Mac= "MQL5.community: authorization failed" seems its fixed now, the problem now  is with Notifications, note that i dont use any VPS or signals.. is the notifications using MetaquotesID directly from mt4, and now those are not working = "Notifications: failed send request [0] notify.mql5.com:443 failed"  i havent move or edit anything and it always had work till now. If anyone can send to Desk this problem i will appreciate or let me know how can i fix it

Please update your Wine / Playonmac / Winebottle to the latest version (4.x)

Aytugan Khafizov:
Updated and still the same problem

What happens if you open https://notify.mql5.com/ in a web browser?

Edwin Artunduaga:
What happens if you open https://notify.mql5.com/ in a web browser?

"Notify Service is running."

Hi everybody.

I have the same issue: the notification alert sounds are not working on my MT5 app on the iPhone

From on day to the other notifications to mobile app stopped working.

I use an customised MT5 program from my broker (Admiral markets )  on a Mac

The notifications are working on my mac!

I checked the journal in the MT5 trader on the MAC and every time a trade is activated or modified, a notification is send and  the following error occurs: Notifications failed connect server - notify.mql5.net

I can see network and experts activities in the journal of  the MetaTrader 5 app on my iPhone

Any ideas anybody??

Thanks!

Aytugan Khafizov:
W00t:
Updated and still the same problem

Anymore ideas how i can fixed or how i can contact Desk as it show only for financial problems..

ngombra:

Hi everybody.

I have the same issue: the notification alert sounds are not working on my MT5 app on the iPhone

From on day to the other notifications to mobile app stopped working.

I use an customised MT5 program from my broker (Admiral markets )  on a Mac

The notifications are working on my mac!

I checked the journal in the MT5 trader on the MAC and every time a trade is activated or modified, a notification is send and  the following error occurs: Notifications failed connect server - notify.mql5.net

I can see network and experts activities in the journal of  the MetaTrader 5 app on my iPhone

Any ideas anybody??

Thanks!

Exactly same the problem here on the Mac. A few days ago, the notification to the iPhone worked well. Does anyone have an idea to fix it?

Sadly it still does not work on my Mac with MT5 Admiral Markets. Can someone confirm this under MacOS? I want to make sure that the problems are not due only to my MacOS system. Thanks.

I have the same problem. To july everything worked ok, but now I obtain the same information in the VPS diary:  "Notifications: failed send request [0] notify.mql5.com:443 failed"

it seems is for MAC users..  wonder if support can let IT team know about it
Reason: