triple supertrend EA

Hi, can someone help me create this new EA? It works with 3 supertrend indicators (you can find it here Free download of the 'SuperTrend' indicator by 'jnrtrading1' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base). They should avoid trading range operations. the settings are 10,3 7,3 and 10,2 when price is above those 3 supertrend buy and sell on the contrary. can you do it?

sonope44:
Hi, can someone help me create this new EA? It works with 3 supertrend indicators (you can find it here Free download of the 'SuperTrend' indicator by 'jnrtrading1' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base). They should avoid trading range operations. the settings are 10,3 7,3 and 10,2 when price is above those 3 supertrend buy and sell on the contrary. can you do it?

Post as a job in Freelance

sonope44:can someone help me create this new EA?
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

sonope44:

Try using newest supertrend indicators (any - there are a lot of variations) coded by Mladen,the version you talking about is old enough,possibly can repaint

William Roeder #:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

bro can i ask gentle why you always come around topics that you cant provide anything for the person who posted for help ?.. you only come to give people hard time .. its really simple if you don't want to help just ignore the post and keep exploring or whatever you wish !.. its just that simple my friend .. have a good one .

Forex Sniper #:

bro can i ask gentle why you always come around topics that you cant provide anything for the person who posted for help ?.. you only come to give people hard time .. its really simple if you don't want to help just ignore the post and keep exploring or whatever you wish !.. its just that simple my friend .. have a good one .

You will get a free robot and risk thousands of dollars with it! It doesn't make any sense, think about it...

Reason: