Product Upgrade

Guys I Rented a Synchronization Tool for a year recently .And now there is an update available for the product .But there is no option for me to updated .Any idea how to do It ?? 

If there is update so you will see it (and you can update if you want).
If it is not available so - there is no update in this case - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

Sergey Golubev:

Thx

You should put up your screenshots, maybe it will help.The answer upstairs is too simple

Sergey Golubev:

If a person buyes or rents an Indicator/EA and the day after un update is available, will he receive the update for free and automatically?

Marco Montemari:

If a person buyes or rents an Indicator/EA and the day after un update is available, will he receive the update for free and automatically?

According to my experience (I am not a coder, and I am buying the products too) so - I (the person) should click on 'Update' to download it (for free) - look at my previous post with the image.

Sergey Golubev:

According to my experience (I am not a coder, and I am buying the products too) so - I (the person) should click on 'Update' to download it (for free) - look at my previous post with the image.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I have bought an indicator with version 1.2,I  have used only 5 of the 6 installations and I need to update it but the update button isn't there; the provider says that is a problem of MQL5 and the support of MQL5 said me to read on the forum.

Any advice?

Razvan

Reason: