MQL5 VPS hosting no server found

Hello,

I have an active VPS hosting on MQL5 New York 15. Just started MT5 and saw it is not connected to the VPS anymore.

Even when I try to add another server MT5 dialog shows no available server for ICMarkets-Live.

In my MQL account I see my connected VPS hosting which is still active.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rico

Check Community tab in your Metatrader - it should be filled with your forum login/pass.

And look at VPS journal/logs in your Metatrader for more information - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS not working

Sergey Golubev, 2018.10.30 10:31

It is important to ask about log files from them (two log VPS files) Virtual Platform Logs 
Because everything is written there.

For example: the person may say that "my VPS does not work" but we may see that his VPS works, but his EA is not traded just because EA is using dll or for any other reason.

Besides, log files (Virtual Platform Logs) are necessary in case of fixing VPS for example.

-------------------

Sergey Golubev:

Check Community tab in your Metatrader - it should be filled with your forum login/pass.

And look at VPS journal/logs in your Metatrader for more information - 

Thanks! Actually, it worked shortly before the market opened. I guess it was because of maintenance or shut down on weekends.

It is important to ask about log files from them hosting with dedicated ip
Because everything is written there.
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Ping in milliseconds displaying the network delay between the virtual server and the trade server of your broker. Information on how much ping on the virtual platform is less than that on the local one is also shown here. Lower network latency provides better condition for the execution of trading operations, such as reduced slippage and...
Reason: