Experts: Virtual Robot - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Frika
Frika  
Szymon Palczynski:

Yes. The EA have to run non-stop.

Best Regards

Thank you, could you be so kind to explain the parameters a bit. So we could understand the EA better and its time saving at testing the EA
Frika
Frika  
Damoiseau Michel:

Another test with GBP/USD

The same here Michael. Your settings are very high risky. If you test at beginning of the year 2018 your account crashed several times.

Frika
Frika  

Another question, if we use the EA with different pairs at the same time, do we have to use different magic numbers for each EA and pair?

Thank you

Szymon Palczynski
Szymon Palczynski  
Frika:

Another question, if we use the EA with different pairs at the same time, do we have to use different magic numbers for each EA and pair?

Thank you

...for different? No.

quargil34
quargil34  

Hi Szymon 

I just read your code, well, it's interesting, but still, I do not understand the logic of your EA. 

Can you explain me in a few lines ? 

thank in advance

Szymon Palczynski
Szymon Palczynski  
quargil34:

Hi Szymon 

I just read your code, well, it's interesting, but still, I do not understand the logic of your EA. 

Can you explain me in a few lines ? 

thank in advance

Hi,

see screenshots https://c.mql5.com/31/339/virtual-bot-free-screen-1283.png

Frika
Frika  

Running since 33 days now with real account and 17 different pairs. Settings default. About 5% win.

What I noticed is that my Ram workload is still growing over the time. Hopefully the next version of EA has a more optimized memory management.
Szymon Palczynski
Szymon Palczynski  
Frika:

Running since 33 days now with real account and 17 different pairs. Settings default. About 5% win.

What I noticed is that my Ram workload is still growing over the time. Hopefully the next version of EA has a more optimized memory management.

set the visual =false.

To add comments, please log in or register