Idenfity reason for "out of memory" - page 2

zubr:

I mean when I attach the EA to a chart it crashes after about 6 minutes (depends on current system usage). Can you reproduce it? 

No I can't. EA is running without problem for more  than 20 minutes. I will update my post if something happens.

angevoyageur:
No I can't. EA is running without problem for more  than 20 minutes. I will update my post if something happens.

What about the memory consumption in the Windows task manager (or on your other OS): In my Windows task manager MetaTrader 5 is shown as process "terminal.exe" and when the EA is running I can see that the memory usage is continually growing - about 1 MB more each second. 

Can you reproduce this? 

zubr:

What about the memory consumption in the Windows task manager (or on your other OS): In my Windows task manager MetaTrader 5 is shown as process "terminal.exe" and when the EA is running I can see that the memory usage is continually growing - about 1 MB more each second. 

Can you reproduce this? 

No I don't have this problem. I use Windows 7/64 and MT5 build 842. EA (the code you posted) is now running for more than 1 hour on EURSUD-M1 chart.

angevoyageur:

No I don't have this problem. I use Windows 7/64 and MT5 build 842. EA (the code you posted) is now running for more than 1 hour on EURSUD-M1 chart.

I have MetaTrader Version 5.00, Build 821 (13 Jun 2013) from my broker installed. Maybe I should upgrade.

zubr:

I have MetaTrader Version 5.00, Build 821 (13 Jun 2013) from my broker installed. Maybe I should upgrade.

I now upgraded to version 842 but the problem is still there. 

This is somehow strage. Before I activated CFD stock trading the EA worked perfect. I had 92 elements in the market watch list. After the activation of the new CFDs i have now a list of 398 elements and from then the problem occurs.

Maybe this problem is related to my other post where I describe that I don't see ASK/BID prices of all elements in the market watch list.

zubr:

I now upgraded to version 842 but the problem is still there. 

This is somehow strage. Before I activated CFD stock trading the EA worked perfect. I had 92 elements in the market watch list. After the activation of the new CFDs i have now a list of 398 elements and from then the problem occurs.

Maybe this problem is related to my other post where I describe that I don't see ASK/BID prices of all elements in the market watch list.

Probably, as I don't have this issue. See your PM.
Reason: