History Center - Bug

I have a problem with this History Center. I have tried to use the Strategy Tester and it doesn't work correctly, because the EA is applied only for the last year. I know I have to download the history data for 2019, but I don't know how to do it. I have tried to find the History Center on the dropdown menu Tools, but it's not there... Please help!!!
Files:

DamyanDimitrov:
I have a problem with this History Center. I have tried to use the Strategy Tester and it doesn't work correctly, because the EA is applied only for the last year. I know I have to download the history data for 2019, but I don't know how to do it. I have tried to find the History Center on the dropdown menu Tools, but it's not there... Please help!!!

You don't need to download any history manually in the MT5, it will be downloaded automatically in the strategy tester, while you perform your backtest.

There is no History Center in MT5.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't need to download any history manually in the MT5, it will be downloaded automatically in the strategy tester, while you perform your backtest.

There is no History Center in MT5.

In this case why I can't use the strategy tester for 2019?

DamyanDimitrov:
In this case why I can't use the strategy tester for 2019?

Of course you can, choose the time period and the currency pair you want to backtest and MT5 strategy tester will download the necessary history automatically.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course you can, choose the time period and the currency pair you want to backtest and MT5 strategy tester will download the necessary history automatically.

I have selected the time period from July 2018 to July 2019. When I launch the strategy tester it loads only from July 2018 to 31 December 2018. That is the problem. Open the attachment file. I don't know how to fix it. It doesn't download automatically the necessary history data. 

DamyanDimitrov:
I have selected the time period from July 2018 to July 2019. When I launch the strategy tester it loads only from July 2018 to 31 December 2018. That is the problem. Open the attachment file. I don't know how to fix it. It doesn't download automatically the necessary history data. 

This has to do with your specific currency pair and broker, you may want to try with another.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This has to do with your specific currency pair and broker, you may want to try with another.

I have changed the currency pair, the broker, the time period and again it can't load the data from 2019. When I change the pair it shows that something is downloading. In fact, 2019 doesn't exist for my software...

Files:

DamyanDimitrov:

I have changed the currency pair, the broker, the time period and again it can't load the data from 2019. When I change the pair it shows that something is downloading. In fact, 2019 doesn't exist for my software...

It means that the internet connection of your software with the broker's server (to download the data) is not good.
Change the broker once again (open demo accounts with several brokers), or check internet for example (change IP, or restart the router, or any).

Because, in case of MT5 - the data is loaded in automatic way once you open the chart.

You can open the chart, and change the chart between the timeframes (for the data/price/quotes to be loaded), and after that - check once again.

Reason: