How to download the historical data?

I have selected 'unlimited'  in 'options/max bars in charts', but I can't see any downloading process.

The 'history quality'  is 0% if i test my EA with earlier data.

Thank u. 

The strategy tester downloads the history automatically, you can read about it in the documentation - Loading History During Testing

What is the period you selected in the strategy tester? And what is the server you're connected to?

Alexx:

The strategy tester downloads the history automatically, you can read about it in the documentation - Loading History During Testing

What is the period you selected in the strategy tester? And what is the server you're connected to?

Thank you very much! I have read the documents, but i didn't find any way to solve the problem. Data in any earlier period is  still missing like 2000 to 2002. My server is AlpariUK-MT5-Demo account.

jessechen:
Thank you very much! I have read the documents, but i didn't find any way to solve the problem. Data in any earlier period is  still missing like 2000 to 2002. My server is AlpariUK-MT5-Demo account.
That was my problem too, but if you change server ( access.metatrader5.com:443 ) the problem will be solved. Metaquotes has historical data in the 2000-2002 period and quality is 100%!

Yes, the available price data depends on the server/broker you're connected to.
Reason: