How do I get Data Download for MT4 to run strategy

New to the MT4 and I need to increase the data that the EA has to run on EUR/USD.  I know it is no big thing but I don't know how to get it done.  I have gone to tools history center and the EURUSD selection and time frame but what do I do at that point?  Prematurely thanking you.

donburkett:
New to the MT4 and I need to increase the data that the EA has to run on EUR/USD.  I know it is no big thing but I don't know how to get it done.  I have gone to tools history center and the EURUSD selection and time frame but what do I do at that point?  Prematurely thanking you.

hope this help..

<link to commercial site removed>

Zaimi Yazid:

hope this help..

<link to commercial site removed>

Zaimi  thanks for your quick response and your effort to get me on the right path, but your efforts to send me the Link were not successful.  It was evidently removed before it got to me.  May be something having to do with Links and MQL5 not allowing them to be passed on.  

I saw where you have a new EA or Signal and I will be checking it out as you get started in the days ahead. Good Luck with that and once again thanks for your efforts.  

Am I violate the rule or something?..anyway I sent that link to your inbox
Reason: