the SHOCK administrator has REMOVED my critical topic about the MT5 - page 2

Marximus:

first I apologize for the aggression,  if that was the impression.I did not want to make that impression.  Sorry about that.

I'm new on the forum, I'm not a programmer so I do not feel like the authority in the subject. I used the program 10 years ago, And this version I have been using for a year, and I wanted to share my insights.

1. If you want to help with beta testing of Metatrader 5 (possible bugs reporting, communicate with the developemrs, etc) so - use the following suggestion - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Deleted topic "MT5 2085 against the user"

Sergey Golubev, 2019.07.16 16:16

All updates are publicly discussed, the bugs (which developers can reproduce) are fixed (some of them - publicly fixed).
For example - look at the following thread
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/315556/page20 (many users from the many countries are discussing).

many users from different countries are reporting about possible bugs, and the developers are replying (or fixing in case they can reproduce the issue).
You can use in-built translation feature to post/write in Russian on that thread.

2. if you do not like publicity so - write to the service desk (in English). 

So, there are two options only for now.

Posting in a general thread in the forum is unlikely to get Metaquotes attention.

Every time there is an update a new thread is opened where you can make suggestions and comments. I believe that Metaquotes do monitor there.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/315557

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements
  • www.mql5.com
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, June 13, 2019...

Keith Watford:

Posting in a general thread in the forum is unlikely to get Metaquotes attention.

Every time there is an update a new thread is opened where you can make suggestions and comments. I believe that Metaquotes do monitor there.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/315557

this is good idea, i will post ot on this topic.

And no, no one send me to destroy MT5 reputation :) I'm just an ordinary user of MT5,  a little disappointed with the updates that do not bring much

Marximus:

this is good idea, i will post ot on this topic.

And no, no one send me to destroy MT5 reputation :) I'm just an ordinary user of MT5,  a little disappointed with the updates that do not bring much

"Do not bring much", you're funny man ! if your problem is the column that reset to default size when you restart your terminal, everybody will be agree to say it's not a priority

Im not funny man, I am  just tired of this constant adjustment and adjustment. This is not priority of course, but the stone in the shoe is not priority ether, but he can  be annoying. 
 it's not really about setting up this column, this was just one example because I could give them more.
but you're all right. 
because I see, that these are just inconveniences for me and it does not bother anyone else. 
however, I can not imagine that in the Microsoft Office, for example, the menus set up differently each time. 
maybe it does not bother anyone and these are not great problems but it looks unprofessional. 

Marximus:
Im not funny man, I am  just tired of this constant adjustment and adjustment. This is not priority of course, but the stone in the shoe is not priority ether, but he can  be annoying. 
 it's not really about setting up this column, this was just one example because I could give them more.
but you're all right. 
because I see, that these are just inconveniences for me and it does not bother anyone else. 
however, I can not imagine that in the Microsoft Office, for example, the menus set up differently each time. 
maybe it does not bother anyone and these are not great problems but it looks unprofessional. 
You are right it's very inconvenient and a perpetual waste of time, however you have to deal with it, as a lot of small (or not so small) issues with MT4/MT5. Believe my experience, don't waste more time trying to convince Metaquotes to fix such things.

Thank you for your response, You're right. That's exactly what I will do, I will not deal with this problem anymore.

for a year with each update, I hoped they would fix it,  I waited until they fixed it, I am already bored waiting for it, 

Maybe I'll listen to Sergei "If you do not like it - do not use it."  

Reason: