Your opinion wanted - page 2

tonny:

The lot is dynamic so average win/loss i believe wont be good for comparison. My opinion on the images great but not as smooth as mine :-p. Basically what i was attempting is a 100% winner that operates one trade at a time.

LOL.

Please, don't try to convince beginners traders that it's possible. With others you waste your time.

tonny:
I want opinion on the performance not on the coding the code is top secret.
RaptorUK:
You aren't giving enough information,  you need to give the details in the report,  not all the trades but at least the information about the win rate and the average win and average loss.

I completely agree with RaptorUK.  How can I give you my opinion (assuming my opinion is worth something) when I don't know the parameters of--and detailed results from--the test?  While a picture may be worth a thousand words (as the saying goes), the question is which words.  Post the parameters of the test and detailed results from the test, and then maybe the rest of us can give you an objective and reasonable opinion.

Additionally, not to be rude, I think your original post is a rhetorical question, so maybe you should tell us your opinion on the performance of the test. 

Its a 100% scalper ofcourse meaning if a trade goes -ve you wait for it to come back then you prevent margin call by using small lots compared to balance.

tonny:
Its a 100% scalper ofcourse meaning if a trade goes -ve you wait for it to come back then you prevent margin call by using small lots compared to balance.
I'm trying very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here . . .  at least show the WR, average loss and average win,  otherwise I will have to assume you are just trying to circumvent the No Advertising rule.

Ill generate the info and add it here.

tonny:
Ill generate the info and add it here.
Thank you.

tonny lost all credibility with me with these equity curves a long time ago. The only strategy I know which generates equity curves like that are the ones which FileReadHistory(). He should know better, members beware of things he sells.

Heres your stupid 100% winners with stairway equity curve.

This is my first scalper and i never sell anything that doesnt profit in real thats why as i said im about to put it on an account for comprehensive tests. Even my sp account proves my systems superiority recording over 500 pips in 4 out of the 5 months since i started using the account for providing signals in november 2012.

and for your info, the ea doesnt have filereadhistory() anywhere

I have got a pending order system EA. If I test it on Daily I can make lovely lines like that all day, pick any pair, commodity or index, . Most daily data goes back a few years, you can start with as little as £500, be sensible with the variable settings and from 2005 to 2013 the £500 has become telephone numbers.............then comes the reality. Go back 6 to 8 months and then all before that period, when all the dough is made,  too much of the data is erroneous. Game over........insert coin.

Reason: