the SHOCK administrator has REMOVED my critical topic about the MT5

The first time I meet with the administrator that without contact without a word removed the topic because he criticizes the program

the topic was there 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/318070

and he criticized and presented basic errors in the MT5

PS. dear administrator, I inform you that now I'm doing screenshots of all comments

I am moderator of the forum, and I deleted your topic.

I am copying my posts and your posts here.

Your first post - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Deleted topic "MT5 2085 against the user"

Marximus, 2019.07.16 16:10

IMHO the app develops against the user ,
does not resolve the old errors , 
does not do something to make it easier for the user
no new enhancements or features to help you trade
only develops more unwonted content  like mail, calendars ,news, signals, marke, article and other functions that are not the basic functions of the program but additions

still problem with manually setting the level because it's hard to catch the line, app does not keep the windows unfolding, after each launch everything goes apart and, most importantly, there are more errors and lags. 

The management of scale ridiculous .
In tolbox/trade no there is no chance of setting and adjusting the size, for each size change and every time you start, you have to set everything up again. problem For many years and such minor problems but troublesome is dozens that are not resolved 

but there are more unwanted function - lower stability and slower program performance.

mt4 is over 10 years old , in MT5 there are very few trade facilitations

introduced a compulsory update to which the user has no control, I think that soon we can expect pop-ups with advertising :)

Sergey Golubev, 2019.07.16 16:16

If you do not like it - do not use it.
All updates are publicly discussed, the bugs (which developers can reproduce) are fixed (some of them - publicly fixed).
For example - look at the following thread
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/315556/page20 (many users from the many countries are discussing).

But I can repeat: do not like MT5 - do not use it.

Marximus, 2019.07.16 21:44

repeat will not change any facts :)
this is not a matter of I like, besides, some brokers do not give a lot of choice
the application has some errors and shortcomings in the basic functionality.
I do not need fireworks when the application have a problem to remember the layout of windows and menu bars! or the width of the column in toolbox/trade.
these are ridiculous errors in a program that is already 10 years old.

I think that these are not too big requirements for the program.

everyone can check it.
in /Toolbox/ RMB – Right Mouse Button on ex. /Time/  set off /Auto arrange/ set column /type/ and other to fit tekst , restart MT5 , is it too much ?
I could show you many such examples

Sergey Golubev, 2019.07.17 06:18

As I see - you are going to force the people/the developers to do what you want in your aggressive way .. and if they do not agree with you - you will punish them, right?
And this your thread is part of it as I understand ..

------------

You should speak with the developers on the thread/link I provided above. And you should explain to them your requirement to Metatrader, and explain to them the bugs, and explain to them about what you want for them to do for you.
Because all the development of Metatrader 5 is publicly going with the users' participation.

If they are able to reproduce those bugs (and they will reproduce the bugs, because you are not aggressive criminal who are forcing the people to do what you want; you are nice regular guy who really care about Metatrader, right?) so they will fix it.

Sergey Golubev, 2019.07.17 06:22

and I will delete your thread ...
I will wait for half an hour, and the thread will be deleted (because any aggression is prohibited on the forum sorry).

Marximus:

the topic was there 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/318070

and he criticized and presented basic errors in the MT5

PS. dear administrator, I inform you that now I'm doing screenshots of all comments

I copied all the posts on this thread.

But if youy continue your posting on your aggressive way - I will ban you.
Because aggression is prohibited on the forum.
For information.

Marximus:
The first time I meet with the administrator that without contact without a word removed the topic because he criticizes the program

I am not administrator.
I am moderator of the forum.
And one of my goal is to protect the users from aggressive people.

It is for the first time I see such an aggressive person who does not wasnt to stop with his aggressive behaviour!

-----------------

I am waiting for one hour and hope you will prove your words on this thread.
If not so I will ban you forever from the forum!

first I apologize for the aggression,  if that was the impression.I did not want to make that impression.  Sorry about that.

I'm new on the forum, I'm not a programmer so I do not feel like the authority in the subject. I used the program 10 years ago, And this version I have been using for a year, and I wanted to share my insights.

Secondly, thank You for a copy here .

my topic was not to fight the community but to pay attention
I wanted to ask the community to pay attention for this problem.

that the app in my humble opinion does not develop in the user direction.

has basic failures; the basic functions to which it was created are not developed for a very long time. despite this, it develops additional functions. 

talking to a developer of one meaningless user will do nothing, besides, I wanted to know if it bothered only me, does it bother someone else too?

Reason: