The Service Desk did not reply me from from Oct. 8th, and blocked me from updating and accessing my products.

As Subject. Is it normal the Service Desk did not reply for about 10 days. 

Is service desk there to help customers who paid to MQL5, or try to give customers hard time?

Forum did not help to submit my issues to Supervisors/Managers, only REMOVED MY MESSAGES.

Hc Chung:

What clone accounts?  I planned to sell a product - the EA - I myself developed.  I had not started any sale yet.  I purchased other products so I could know other ways to trade.  So far I have not made money from your Signals and Products yet.    The service desk can simply remove my Seller status and release my accounts.  Why does the Service Desk not respond to me? 

What kind of service your Service Desk not respond to your loyal Customers for ONE WEEK? 

The clone is about the following:
the commercial sellers opened the second forum account (just to scam the people, or for any other personal reason).
The second forum account is prohibited for the seller (for validated users).
And I am on 100% sure that you know about it.

The service desk is banning the commercial people who are having the second forum account.
As far as I see - you are not banned (not yet).

---------------- 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The Service Desk performs ILLEGAL Operation - blocked me from updating and accessing my products. No reply from Service Desk from Oct. 8th

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.14 07:32

The clone is about the following:
the commercial sellers opened the second forum account (just to scam the people, or for any other personal reason).
The second forum account is prohibited for the seller (for validated users).

The service desk is banning the commercial people who are having the second forum account.
As far as I see - you are not banned (not yet).

---------------- 

I got blocked - I got Red Bar showing limit financial operation

financial operations limited warning message is a norma for any seller. And it is nothing to do with any rules because it is a normal usual message for sellers which are fixed by the service desk.
The sellers are writing to the service desk for fix it.

----------------

I hope some other technical issues to cause the update/download problems from both of my accounts, but it doesn't seem to be.

Issue to download the products from the Market?
I am replying on such the issues several times in a day, and it is nothing to do with service desk, with any "financial limited" message and with any seller's status.

----------------

You are too aggressive person.
Use your public aggression inside your country (if police of your country will agree with that).
But this is int'l forum, so do not use your public aggressive behaviour on this forum please.

You are too aggressive person.
Use your public aggression inside your country (if police of your country will agree with that).
But this is int'l forum, so do not use your public aggressive behaviour on this forum please.

One more thread  from you - and I will ban you for inadequate aggressive behavior

Reason: