Experts: Support Resistance Trader - page 2

Goulian:
Hi, when i attach the Support Resistance Trader nothing happens, please help. thank you.
I wrote the same. I haven't seen yours :)

kre8or:

Hi Richard

GREAT JOB with your SuppResZZ Trader EA...blown away by it!

I optimized your EA a bit and backtested separately for 1 to 12 months and the results are absolutely AMAZING!..please check the attached table...and BTW, the backtesting was done on EVERY TICK basis on the Dukascopy tick data....just BRILLIANT!!!

Its a real pity that it misses one very important feature: Lot size as Percent of Account Equity...can I request and would it be possible for you to add this one setting please?...'coz with this setting, the results will literally SKYROCKET.

Thanks again for this KOOL EA and I hope you add the setting.

Hi 

You say "I optimized your EA a bit and back tested separately for 1 to 12 months" what optimizations did you do ?

emreden:
I have not made any changes to the settings. I just drag and drop it on the chart. No positions opened for 6 hours. Is this natural? Could I have made a mistake somewhere?

You should expect only 15-25 trades per month (see above chart nicely done by Kre8or.

Goulian:
Hi, when i attach the Support Resistance Trader nothing happens, please help. thank you.
kre8or:

Hi Richard

I optimized your EA a bit and backtested separately for 1 to 12 months and the results are absolutely AMAZING!..please check the attached table...and BTW, the backtesting was done on EVERY TICK basis on the Dukascopy tick data....just BRILLIANT!!!

Its a real pity that it misses one very important feature: Lot size as Percent of Account Equity...can I request and would it be possible for you to add this one setting please?...'coz with this setting, the results will literally SKYROCKET.

I will add lot size as a percent of equity.  Thanks for the testing.

Thank guys for such a great EA. Here is my contribution. I am not the best coder. I've  added " Lot size as Percent of Account Equity" and a little tweaking for EURUSD. 
Files:

Thank you Richard.

Sir kindly set this EA settings for 15 minutes Time Frame.... I think currently its working on 1 Hour....  many thanks for yours.

kre8or:

Hi Richard

thats an amazing optimization.

Trades not working for currency pairs with _digits==3 ???

Could someone please explain how is the strategy using support and resistance ? 

All I see is the combination of BB, SMA, ZigZag and ADX. The combination of the various indicators are impressive in itself but what I know of support and resistance is they draw up to some lines on the chart where price action becomes a certain floor or ceiling due to market pressures. 

Interesting to know further, perhaps the different indicators simulate this scenarios. I have seen support and resistance indicators and I use them for trading manually like the the WSO-WRO trendline indicator with the Widner oscillators.

I just like to learn further here how does this indicator identify the support and resistances. Am I doing it wrong? Do I need to manually draw on the chart this support & resistances or use another indicator to do this so that the EA finds this levels ? 

Reason: